I have deleted Facebook, and i cannot re-install it ? It always gives a message, please re-login to Renee your session. Then it goes to loadin accounts, and ........

Does anyone help me out?

Thanks
    01-03-14 10:08 PM
    I was able to do it, install Facebook from by world, then go and add Facebook account from the setting > accounts....
    01-04-14 01:02 AM
    I was able to do it, install Facebook from by world, then go and add Facebook account from the setting > accounts....
    I have the same problem. But after the re-install, when I went to settings > accounts and clicked on "add account" it didn't give me the option of adding a facebook account, just Email, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Subscribed Calendar. The Z10 doesn't seem to recognize that FB has been re-installed. FB does not appear in the hub, either, though perhaps it wouldn't yet as there is no active account. Any other ideas? An attempted software update doesn't work either, though it apparently did on legacy devices back when someone had this problem in 2011. Thanks.
    05-11-14 11:14 PM
    Hey JP... did you ever get this resolve? I just ran into the same issue with my Q10. I deleted facebook, and then went to reinstall it, and in the account options, facebook is not even shown. Anyone have any insight into this?
    06-03-14 02:05 PM
    Hey JP... did you ever get this resolve? I just ran into the same issue with my Q10. I deleted facebook, and then went to reinstall it, and in the account options, facebook is not even shown. Anyone have any insight into this?
    ggo to blackberry world reinstall then accounts
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-03-14 02:10 PM
    No. Well, kind of. My only solution was to do a full factory reset. But then I restored all my files and settings through BB Link and the problem of course reappeared. That was yesterday. I'm debating whether to do the factory reset then individually re-adding all my other apps. As of this morning I'm running the Android version of FB but it's not hub integrated so I don't get notifications. A very imperfect work-around.
    Last edited by JP Yow; 07-04-14 at 10:38 AM. Reason: clarity
    07-04-14 10:37 AM
    Delete>Refresh BlackBerry world>Reboot>Backup>Wipe>Restore!You will have a new fb app preloaded. It happened to me and yes its Damn frustrating.

? Incurable Q10 ? Syndrome.....Keep away!!!!!!
    07-04-14 02:14 PM
    If you are planning a factory reset and want to start from scratch instead of using Link, you can still bring your data across without bringing all the bugs across too. Use the app "Backup Pro" from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 02:56 PM
    [QUOTE=Gvo1975;10552070]Delete>Refresh BlackBerry world>Reboot>Backup>Wipe>Restore!You will have a new fb app preloaded. It happened to me and yes its Damn frustrating. ]

Yeah. I just did that... again. Problem is when I restore my backed up settings, it takes it away again. I thought I was being smart by doing a custom restore and not restoring app data, but it turns out the fatal flaw is stored somewhere in the settings portion of the backup instead. And that portion is tied to contacts, so there's no way (natively, anyway) to get my contacts back without reintroducing the flaw. So now I'm going to have to do it a third time, and find an alternate way to restore contacts. Thank you, BlackBerry, for this.
    07-17-14 06:33 PM
    If you are planning a factory reset and want to start from scratch instead of using Link, you can still bring your data across without bringing all the bugs across too. Use the app "Backup Pro" from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    I'll have to try this.
    07-17-14 06:34 PM
    JP Yow, how did you fare?

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 07:59 PM
    It was painful. I ended up doing as I said, basically clean slate and re-adding apps, contacts and data without the assistance of Link. Moral of the story is don't delete FB if you're planning on using it again in the future. Just log out.
    10-17-14 06:56 AM