Hi,

I'm currently using a Samsung galaxy note 2 lte and I've been meaning to buy a blackberry q10. I'm residing in the Philippines right now, and im really STRICTLY looking for the "penta band" model number which is the SQN100-3. Now, I know how to look for the model number inside the phone (something like settings > about). But I need to check the model number BEFORE THEY OPEN THE BOX. cause sellers would be like "all phones are sealed and once the box is opened, it can't be returned unless the phone has a problem". Now it would be pointless in asking the sellers what model number are they selling, cause chances are, they wouldn't know and they wouldn't care. All they know is, it'll work locally and that's it. But I've been traveling and I really need the SQN100 - 3 version. So, is the model number right outside of the box of the Q10 so I could see it before they open it? Is it safe to assume that since I'm buying the phone outside of US then I'll have the international version of the phone, since as per Wikipedia, all other model numbers (sqn100-1, 2, 4, 5) all have US carrier related like sprint, at&t etc), or maybe there will be chance that I would get a model number other than the international Penta ban SQN100-3 even outside of US? Please help me out guys, I really wanted to go back to blackberry devices. Many thanks for all your help

Sent from my GT-N7105 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-20-13 06:35 AM
    it should be there in the side of the box with the serial numbers and stuff
    popengchan likes this.
    10-20-13 07:06 AM
    Look just below the barcodes on the side of the box.
    popengchan likes this.
    10-20-13 07:07 AM