Hey all,

My Q10 has been trying to boot up for a whihle now, but it only shows a long red LED flash (about 6 seconds), then flashes orange and goes black, only to repeat again. I have tried to connect it to my computer without the battery in it, and it connects and deconnects from my computer every few seconds, when it is connected to a power source (charger or computer) the screen remains black, but when not connected, it very briefly shows blackberry in white (not the purple bootup logo). Would anyone know how this can be fixed? I should probably mention that I fell in the water with it, but it was still working afterwards, and I thought that the screen working shows that it's at least not entirely dead.
    04-27-14 07:16 AM
    Sounds like it is soft bricked. You would need to download an autoloader file and connect to your PC and reload the OS I would venture. You can wait to see if someone else has a better idea. But that would be my guess.

Have you taken it apart and left it in rice for a day? That might help to dry up all the water in the device.
    04-27-14 07:55 AM