I bought Bose Series 2 in the end. While i have not tried the rest, I can say that the quality of the sound is extremely crisp and clear.

I tested in several environments with different friends. Standing beside the main road with many cars, standing outside a ventilation tunnel outside a building, inside the car with radio's volume on high. All of them thought I was at home. And I could hear their voice as though they were shouting into my ear. Yes it was that loud. Amazing.

The only situation where I've encountered same negative results is when the other party has a noisy background. On twice occasion with both different calls, I was told to raise my voice because they can't hear me. Not sure whether it's due to Bose being not good enough, or it's just because I'm speaking too softly.

One good thing is it doesn't pocket dial. I need to exert a good amount of pressure on the button to answer calls. Because of that, it doesn't get pressed that easily inside my pocket. There are times when it did get pressed, but the good thing is that it doesn't "dial last called number" like my previous samsung piece. It activated the voice command function of my Q10 instead. It could've been awesome if it has the software to change what happens when you press the button while there's no call. But no biggie, I could live with that since that doesn't happen all the time.

In general, I'm liking it. Spent a good US$142 on it. Really hurts my wallet but I'm thinking of this as an investment that would last time for years. Pretty worth it I'd say.
    08-01-13 11:44 AM
26 12