Hi guys,

I received the 10.3.1.1779 update on my unlocked Q10 a while ago, and since then, I get the weirdest bug I've ever encountered on that gorgeous device: Everytime I shut the Q10 down, it actually shuts down but eventually reboots one or two minutes later again by itself. First it happened only occasionally, but yesterday I simply was not able to turn it off for the night, since it kept on rebooting. I removed the battery for a while, then there was silence.
    Anyone else? I tried the forum search but only came across that reboot bug after bumping the Q10 on a hard surface (something I encountered as well - but got that fixed with a piece of paper).

Best,
    lensaffair
    04-02-15 03:26 AM
    Maybe something didn't go right with the update? Backup and wipe and restore and see if that helps.
    04-02-15 11:24 AM
    Kk, gonna try that one and catch up again.
    Thanks so far!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 02:19 PM
    Sooo, just a little heads up: I backed up my data, performed a security wipe and restored my data again earlier this week. So far, no accidental reboot after shutdown has occured. Seems like it actually worked!
    Thanks a lot!
    05-17-15 04:51 AM
    I have been having the same issue and conducted the security swipe and then reloaded a set of backed up data. Unfortunately I was able only to shut the phone down a couple of times before it started to reboot. If I plug in the charger however I can shut it down. It boots up when I unplug. I think I may await the next OS update to cure the issue. Weird one though.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 11:09 PM