tools
    This made my day!
    Well said

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, brother!

Z30STA100-5 / 10.2.2.1531 / T-Mobile USA
    rockstar600 likes this.
    08-11-14 07:24 AM
    I'm not sure about texts being delayed to iPhones, but I would assume it is on the end of the provider or the phone or Apple's proprietary messaging system.
    I have definitely experienced that, where texts to iPhones have been long delayed. But. It could be purely personal perception where I only notice if it's an iPhone, it could be coincidence, it could be network conditions, it could be anything. I'm not sure if anyone has ever found a genuine issue or not, or even checked to see if there is.
    08-11-14 07:28 AM
    The very fact that you are unique in itself places you "distinctly" above the crowd! Why grip. Enjoy the exclusive status! I always do. I just say to those who comment "oh BlackBerry isn't for you. You need to know and understand to be in this unique league".

Posted via CB10
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    08-11-14 07:35 AM
    Sorry. Spelling error: why gripe!?

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 07:36 AM
    Mate, come on...You're letting some young girls get you frustrated over the lack of emoji's? you should find that a problem if you use emojis to express your feeling rather than verbally communicating.

Get your game up mate...

As for marketing, you are part of the marketing for BlackBerry. Word of mouth is the best source of marketing campaigns. You are to let your colleagues know that you are passionate about your beliefs and you will stick with the fact that you are different. If you are hated because of difference the let the ignorance of the ignorant be their own defeat and not yours.

Move on with your BackBerry and be happy that you own the greatest secured communication device.
    08-11-14 07:45 AM
    Well, tell them to get on BBM.
    Problem solved.
    easier said than done.
    08-11-14 08:53 AM
    @ OP

Hang in there! A retro cellular phone movement is making it's way across the globe as I type.

This really boils my blood!-blackberrycartoon.jpg
    08-11-14 09:23 AM
    SMDH on this one. I'm old school. So, JMHO. If they are concerned more about the type of phone you have than your character, try to attract different woman......and better friends.
    08-11-14 09:35 AM
    Tell these girls "men don't do emojis."
    Yeah! We do Stickers now.....
    Blacklatino and raino like this.
    08-11-14 09:39 AM
    Having a BlackBerry 10 device these days has become all the more satisfying. I've had my Q10 for just barely a month but since its launch last year, I've never seen anyone else with one. Now that's exclusivity. Like owning a hidden gem that no on else has yet discovered until now. Personally, I prefer it that way. I'm not lost in the sea of anonymity of ios and android phones.

Disclosure: I also have been using a Note 3, but these days, all my messaging - email, sms, social, etc. - are done on my Q10. I've stopped dreading having to type long messages. In fact, I now look forward to it!!!

Posted via CB10
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    08-11-14 09:50 AM
    I deal with the same annoyance. I work in the Corporate world and also hold a part-time retail job, with retail comes young and impressionable minds. As soon as I pull out my Z10 I get, "What's that?" "Blackberry still makes phones?" "Blackberry is a dying breed" "Do you even have apps?" the list goes on and on. In the begining I would challenge these folks and they'd be speechless when I'd debunk their myths regarding.
    It's just baffling that someone would attack/poke fun over phone preference.
    08-11-14 09:57 AM
    As funny as this might be, emojis are similar to what a Chevrolet was back in the day, and gets you that much closer to getting laid.

Plus, even desktop browsers support emojis, it's a no brainer character set, no excuse for not having them on a 2014 device.
    08-11-14 10:08 AM
    and gets you that much closer to getting laid.

Really?
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-11-14 10:47 AM
    till the day i bought z3, i had a thought of BB only for business persons, now i changed my perception , it s for every one who really needs " a smart phone to be smart" ,now i am enjoying the appreciations from the crowd.
    08-11-14 11:41 AM
    And girls, "oh come on you need emojis" and than I have to explain that I like blackberry better
    How old are these "girls" lol
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-11-14 11:50 AM
    It is BlackBerry's fault why they cant market the great OS they have...but its stemming from not having enough money to put into marketing...when they had the chance to they wrecked their good will amoung customers...thats hard to get back
    08-11-14 11:52 AM
    OMG. Get a life. If that boils your blood, you better not follow politics.

Posted by a Proud NRA Supporter!
    08-11-14 11:58 AM
    I have a Z10 a Z30 and a HOT wife. FYI
    nelsonningombam likes this.
    08-11-14 12:00 PM
    Tell these girls "men don't do emojis."
    He needs emojis to seal the deal! Come on. Every platform has them. Help a brother out.
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    08-11-14 12:08 PM
    It is BlackBerry's fault why they cant market the great OS they have...but its stemming from not having enough money to put into marketing...when they had the chance to they wrecked their good will amoung customers...thats hard to get back
    Some guy named Kevin that use to be on this site, once did an editorial about two years ago. It was how BlackBerry needed to get the launch of BB10 right.... great devices, great and stable OS, TOOLS as in Apps that people want, and a really good marketing campaign. So far he was right about if they didn't get it all right.
    08-11-14 12:12 PM
    Haha these comments are funny. I'm glad to see there's fellow BlackBerry owners that feel the same.

I also agree that 2014 devices really should have emojis. It's not exactly a proud statement I just made lol but it really is true.

These girls aren't young either!! 25-30s I'll post an example just for some laughs.

This really boils my blood!-img_20140811_121032.png

http://www.stayontop-lifestyle.com/
    08-11-14 12:12 PM
    If someone is considering dumping you for being unable to use the same phone as them, or for unable to send emojis, maybe they're not worth your time.

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-11-14 12:15 PM
    Well, tell them to get on BBM.
    Problem solved.
    Asking someone to download BBM is a hassle because it's likely that they will only use it with YOU... the file is large and nobody even knows what it is. (united states)

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 12:20 PM
    If someone is considering dumping you for being unable to use the same phone as them, or for unable to send emojis, maybe they're not worth your time.

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    It ain't nothing to cut that isheep off!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 12:21 PM
    save the boiling for the food man. Life is too short.
    IOs works best with other IOS it is all designed and built that way don't expect Iphone to play well with Blackberry or any other OS...
    Many serious and useful things iphone sucks at but it is all about the pyramid of your needs you ahve to chose
    Carrying a Z10 and a Z30 and I am proud of it. I got too many people staring at me in the subway and I show them that I do have what I think is best for me and I don't care what they have. They get amazed when my Z30 speakers sound they get amazed how fast I can swtich between things...
    Assume your choices and be proud !
    08-11-14 12:26 PM
91 1234