I was sitting with my friends & thought to check the cameras of 3 different & most talked phones in the market , specially the ones which are rated high by the experts
    The 3 phones were the Blackberry Q10 (my device) , The Samsung Alpha & the most talked iphone 6
    I shot the same scene with default setting of all the above mentioned device from the same angle & same lighting conditions .

The 1st image starting from the top was shot by Samsung Alpha
    The 2nd : The most talked & flaunted iphone 6
    &
    The last one was shot using My Blackberry Q10

After seeing the results , what i felt was .........never trust the reviews of the experts & the sites.
    Test it yourself & decide
    None of the pictures were edited & all were taken within a duration of a minute
    Attached Thumbnails The reality of the Camera of the mighty Q10-desktop.jpg  
    Last edited by satchit; 02-09-15 at 11:38 AM.
    02-09-15 11:13 AM
    I was sitting with my friends & thought to check the cameras of 3 different & most talked phones in the market , specially the ones which are rated high by the experts
    The 3 phones were the Blackberry Q10 (my device) , The Samsung Alpha & the most talked iphone 6
    I shot the same scene with default setting of all the above mentioned device from the same angle & same lighting conditions .

The 1st image starting from the top was shot by Samsung Alpha
    The 2nd : The most talked & flaunted iphone 6
    &
    The last one was shot using My Blackberry Q10

After seeing the results , what i felt was .........never trust the reviews of the experts & the sites.
    None of the pictures were edited & all were taken within a duration of a minute
    I hope it is real

Typing with excellent touch board z10
    bbnrs likes this.
    02-09-15 11:19 AM
    Best. Advice. Ever.
    H_O_Boomaye, satchit and Jrox74 like this.
    02-09-15 11:19 AM
    100 % original shots , unedited , no filter used in any phones .
    Default settings used.
    You are requested to check it yourself.
    syah iejam and Trully like this.
    02-09-15 11:24 AM
    Q10 be a really awesome phone!!

Blackberry Q10
    02-09-15 11:44 AM
    Now run the test again, this time indoors with artificial lighting.
    ominaxe likes this.
    02-09-15 11:50 AM
    The pic in the middle is by far best and most accurate pic. I don't see the point here. Can't you see unrealistic q10 camera colors?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 12:12 PM
    The pic in the middle is by far best and most accurate pic. I don't see the point here. Can't you see unrealistic q10 camera colors?

Posted via CB10
    The washedout middle one, you mean?
    02-09-15 12:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wow good thing you were standing there to back up your claim!
    As far as I can see the middle pic is way too bright.
    My z30 always took close to reality pics
    02-09-15 12:17 PM
    Hahaha... washed out you say? can't you see how many details iphone 6s camera captured in the car reflection? Go back and see how many q10 camera captured...

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 12:23 PM
    BlackBerry Classic in low light with dark subject matter and flash on.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 332701
    02-09-15 12:31 PM
    Wow good thing you were standing there to back up your claim!
    As far as I can see the middle pic is way too bright.
    My z30 always took close to reality pics
    I have iPhone 6 and trust me there is no way you can even compare these two. Sorry dude...

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 12:32 PM
    I don't have the other 2 phones with me, but when I can get them all again, i'll post more pix.
    see the tyre and the wheel nuts, for details.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 01:13 PM
    also the iphone 6 pic is a higher resolution one

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 01:18 PM
    if this is really true then the Q10 will be my next upgrade from this Q5. i still find it hard to believe. i hope its true
    02-09-15 01:39 PM
    Hahaha... washed out you say? can't you see how many details iphone 6s camera captured in the car reflection? Go back and see how many q10 camera captured...

Posted via CB10
    You are right on details. I am right on collors.

So?

I have iPhone 6 and trust me there is no way you can even compare these two. Sorry dude...
    How about you back that up with some images? Easy to come stir trouble up with NO solid evidence.
    02-09-15 01:40 PM
    You are right on details. I am right on collors.

So?

How about you back that up with some images? Easy to come stir trouble up with NO solid evidence.
    You are wrong on colors too. If you spend little more time and analyze these picture you would see what I am talking about.
    Not going to bother with you and this... if you wanna believe this then more power to you.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 02:58 PM
    What's with all these iphone fanboys in here? I think y'all are in the wrong community...

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 05:32 AM
    next time you do a test, you MUST make sure the composition is close as possible to each other... the bright areas in the background (esp the middle) will throw off the metering which results in a different exposure....

also, just because a photo looks "flatter" "muddier" "lacks contrast" doesnt mean its a "worse" photo.... it says more about the processing...
    02-10-15 06:26 AM
    Well I have a Q10 and I love the camera! I sell cosmetics and it works great for showcasing my products! So that is a plus! I'm very happy with the camera hasn't let me down yet!

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    02-10-15 07:08 AM
    You are wrong on colors too. If you spend little more time and analyze these picture you would see what I am talking about.
    Not going to bother with you and this... if you wanna believe this then more power to you.

Posted via CB10
    You do that. Well all be better off this way.

Also, you can't seem to back up your "claim". Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 07:34 AM
    Everyone has their own opinions. Each camera has it's own weaknesses. You can only tell the difference when you make this comparisons. But when you have only one of this phone on your hand. Do you really think, you would care!?

Initiated from my Q10
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    02-10-15 09:20 AM
    You do that. Well all be better off this way.

Also, you can't seem to back up your "claim". Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    Dude, Q10 CAN NOT even beat iphone 5 camera. One of the q10 weakness is a camera module.
    So no I can't back up this (translation no time to waste) so you win. Happy? No? This just in...Q10 camera beats Mark II.

Ohhh BTW, I use q10 more then iphone so I am not a hater. Just stating the facts.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 09:52 AM
    What's with all these iphone fanboys in here? I think y'all are in the wrong community...

Posted via CB10
    True I do have iphone but I also love my Q10. Not a fanboy but just somebody who goes by facts. If you people can't see the differences in these pictures then I guess any smartphone camera would fit you...

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 10:03 AM
    Edit: Ignore. My settings were off. See my subsequent post.

Most of the time, I wouldn't care about the difference, because I'm just taking pictures of family and friends.

However, try taking pictures of documents for work. Unfortunately, in that situation, my wife's iPhone 4s blows the Q10 out of the water. You CAN get a decent pic with the Q10, but you have to try harder (i.e., it takes longer, more fiddling around to get a decent focus, and often more than one shot). With the iPhone, it's point and click. This is one area BlackBerry should improve, because I doubt I am the only person getting my copies of documents this way, and BlackBerry is supposed to be focused on business.
    Last edited by Shuswap; 02-10-15 at 06:55 PM.
    02-10-15 10:07 AM
46 12