Most people aren't productive. ..they use their phone as a toy to distract them from their mundane lives and jobs. .I'm pissed because tmobile or any carrier hasn't even put out a q 10 as a floor model to play with
    05-28-13 08:32 PM
    I agree. Blackberry is RELIABLE!
    05-28-13 08:36 PM
    Well said. I personally hang on to the BlackBerry for qwerty keyboard. Email and functionaliy are important to me. Right now my email systems are all out of wack. Is it a BlackBerry issue, or a mail provider issue? My loyalty is to my email. If BlackBerry can't give me functionality, then I'm their hostage until I'm fed up!

Posted via CB10
    I agree that the bb10 needs ironing out. People need to voice their concerns but, as previously stated, it needs to be constructive. I plan to move on to the q10 once it's time to upgrade and I'm hoping that these niggles will be sorted. However this cannot happen without the feedback from those who use the product on an everyday basis. It's up to the people to make the bb10 the legendary operating system it's destined to be.
    05-29-13 02:19 AM
    Most people aren't productive. ..they use their phone as a toy to distract them from their mundane lives and jobs. .I'm pissed because tmobile or any carrier hasn't even put out a q 10 as a floor model to play with
    I have to disagree with you there. My life and job is far from mundane, in fact I have possibly got one of the most enjoyable and fulfilling jobs available. But there are times a game or two does come in handy. It doesn't mean I'm not productive, downtime is important
    05-29-13 02:23 AM
    I've never been into all one devices. I have a tablet an iPod a ps3 and a phone. Each device does its own job well. The BB is the ultimate communication device so that's all I need it for...reliable phone calls and messaging. Of course it comes down to personal preference and I prefer to have a phone rather than a toy.
    05-29-13 11:10 PM
    I've never been into all one devices. I have a tablet an iPod a ps3 and a phone. Each device does its own job well. The BB is the ultimate communication device so that's all I need it for...reliable phone calls and messaging. Of course it comes down to personal preference and I prefer to have a phone rather than a toy.
    I'm not in any way taking this away from you, and your preference is obviously your preference. But I look at my boss. He runs a $5+ Bn company - with over 3,000 staff - and he uses an iPhone 5. Loves it to death. I wouldn't be brave enough to tell him he's playing on a toy. The whole "tool not toy" slogan is really quite denigrating and says more about the people who say it than who it's aimed at.
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-30-13 12:04 AM
    Agreed. I've always found it incredibly condescending.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 12:09 AM
    I think it's great to have constructive criticism, the key word being constructive

Well put! CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome. I too am tired of all of the whinning. Cheers OP.

From Zed to U via CB10
    05-30-13 12:13 AM
    Most people aren't productive. ..they use their phone as a toy to distract them from their mundane lives and jobs.
    Even if your statement isn't tragically overreaching -- and just to be clear, it is -- what makes the need for distraction any less important of an ideal?

Who are we to tell folks how to use the phones THEY buy with money THEY earn?
    05-30-13 12:15 AM
    Even if your statement isn't tragically overreaching -- and just to be clear, it is -- what makes the need for distraction any less important of an ideal?

Who are we to tell folks how to use the phones THEY buy with money THEY earn?
    Further to that, if someone isn't serious about their job then getting a locked down phone with no features won't help them stay on track... they will find other distractions if they so desire.

I chose a Q10 because of how it works and the features it has, not because it's in some way less of a "toy" or whatever... if you want to make your Q10 into a toy I don't think it would be difficult.

Posted via CB10
    madraving likes this.
    05-30-13 12:25 AM
    Please disociate Bug reports (Good thing™) and tears (Who cares?).
    Indeed making crticism and reporting bugs or missing things is the way to go for improving this, but tears isn't going to help much.
    For the eternal comparaisons with the other phones, who cares? (again).
    If one want Samsung or Apple and is happy with, really not a problem. And buyin the phone as a sheep or as an advanced consumer don't really change the things there if happy and get the job done!
    Glory to BB and QNX, and let's menbers of the community express his griefs if he isn't insulting youself and welcome to non BB users to join the boat!
    05-30-13 07:24 AM
    Last edited by kbz1960; 05/28/2013 at 09:40 AM.

Why don't you keep editing your post some more there Mr...

I'm not even going to waste my time on you, but go on, edit some more
    05-30-13 07:33 AM
    Why don't you keep editing your post some more there Mr...

I'm not even going to waste my time on you, but go on, edit some more
    LOL ok next time I'll not fix typos.

Quit complaining
    05-30-13 07:53 AM
    so true. Ive never went to a iphone page to talk crap. So why do they come here to talk crap? No life i guess.
    Do not worry about it, it was the same in France on the BBy-France forum...

What should we bother with an Iphone or other...!
    05-30-13 08:19 AM
    Thanks
    Same lmao lmao...awesome

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    05-30-13 10:17 AM
65 123