Hi every one.

I have a few questions before getting my Q10

-------------
    I want to get a 64gb microSD card for the Q10 that is fast & works great with the system..
    should i get a class 6 or a class 10 memory ?
    -------------
    my parents will buy the Q10 for me as they're in KSA & the Q10 is way cheaper there than here in Egypt..
    the found it in a store & they're getting it tonight...

*what they should look for ? like obvious things & defects & how to know if the keyboard is faulty or ok.. you know, this stuff...

*how do they know if the device is brand new or it's been used before and they're selling it as a new device ?

thanks in advance...
    02-10-14 12:56 PM
    Class 10.

Sometimes it's tough to tell if a box has been opened or not. Shouldn't have regular Joe packing tape keeping it sealed. I've seen BlackBerry branded tape but not always.

Make sure you press all the keys and ensure they all push in and pop up properly. Especially the space bar. Lightly push the space bar with two thumbs and wiggle a bit. If it is new sometimes you'll hear a slight clicking sound. That goes away after a few presses.

Q10s for the most part are pretty well made. Make sure the battery cover is not too loose, but it does move a bit. Also make sure the battery sits tight.

Just little things. I'm sure you'll find it to your satisfaction. Enjoy your Q10 and be sure to hit up the forums for help if you need it. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    Mohammed Fayed likes this.
    02-10-14 01:06 PM
    Battery cover doesn't move at all on my Q10 or in either of the 2 other Q10's that I've sold...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    eddy_berry and Mohammed Fayed like this.
    02-10-14 01:24 PM
    Make sure the specific version of the Q10 is compatible with the network that you want to use.

Q10 & 9900 on Bell Mobility
    Mohammed Fayed likes this.
    02-10-14 01:46 PM
    Class 10.

Sometimes it's tough to tell if a box has been opened or not. Shouldn't have regular Joe packing tape keeping it sealed. I've seen BlackBerry branded tape but not always.

Make sure you press all the keys and ensure they all push in and pop up properly. Especially the space bar. Lightly push the space bar with two thumbs and wiggle a bit. If it is new sometimes you'll hear a slight clicking sound. That goes away after a few presses.

Q10s for the most part are pretty well made. Make sure the battery cover is not too loose, but it does move a bit. Also make sure the battery sits tight.

Just little things. I'm sure you'll find it to your satisfaction. Enjoy your Q10 and be sure to hit up the forums for help if you need it. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the tips...
    02-10-14 05:01 PM
    Battery cover doesn't move at all on my Q10 or in either of the 2 other Q10's that I've sold...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    that's one thing to consider... thanks
    02-10-14 05:01 PM
    Make sure the specific version of the Q10 is compatible with the network that you want to use.

Q10 & 9900 on Bell Mobility
    I will.... thanks..
    02-10-14 05:02 PM