How do I move Remember items from one folder to another? The only choice it gives me is the folder it's currently in. I want to move the unfiled notes into other folders.

From my awesome Q10
    04-10-14 08:09 AM
    Unfortunately, you can't select messages from the list page to move them. You have to open each message to be moved, then tap the Folder bar at the top of the page and select the target folder from the drop-down list.

If you are syncing Remember with Evernote, you can only move local Remember items to local folders and Evernote items to Evernote folders.

Hope this helps.
    04-10-14 08:21 AM
    When I tap the folder bar the only option I get in the drop down is the unfiled entries folder that it's in. No other choices. I synch to Evernote and have 21 folders but they don't show as possible folders in the drop down.

From my awesome Q10
    04-10-14 08:26 AM
    When I tap the folder bar the only option I get in the drop down is the unfiled entries folder that it's in. No other choices. I synch to Evernote and have 21 folders but they don't show as possible folders in the drop down.

From my awesome Q10
    I suspected that may be the case, which is why I added the line "If you are syncing Remember with Evernote, you can only move local Remember items to local folders and Evernote items to Evernote folders."

If you are creating a new note on device, you can specify an Evernote synced folder as the location when creating it, but not after. For local Remember items that you want to get into the Evernote folders, you can email them to Evernote. Go to your account settings on Evernote (web) and you will find the email address of your account. Save it as a contact on your device. Then, simply forward any of those local entries to that email address. Once synced, you'll be able to move them from one Evernote folder to another.

This is one of my few peeves with BB 10. I've submitted it in the BetaZone and the "I can make it better" site.
    04-10-14 08:40 AM
    Actually I wasn't trying to move to an Evernote folder. Our company uses Lotus Notes and I synch my To Do list, Calendar, and email though IBM Traveler.

So, this set up a folder in Remember called Traveler To Do. When I create a new Remember it goes into unfiled. I wanted to move it from unfiled to the Traveler To Do folder so it would then be in Lotus Notes on my desktop. Best of both worlds.

I will try creating a task in Remember and see if I can save it to the To Do then since I can't move it later.

From my awesome Q10
    04-10-14 09:06 AM
    Update:

When I create a new task I do have the option of putting it in the To Do folder. I'll just have to remember to do that since I'm then locked in.

Thanks for your help!

From my awesome Q10
    04-10-14 09:08 AM
    Well heck. 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

Created a new remember task with a PDF attachment. Clicked save to the To Do folder and it said that folder does not support rich text or attachments and stripped off the PDF file. That's exactly what I wanted to use it for. Rats.

From my awesome Q10
    04-10-14 09:12 AM
    Sorry, but I have no experience with Lotus Traveler/To Do. Perhaps you could check the options for Traveler and see if it has a similar "send to" address that would allow you to forward the item with the attachment? That's the only possibility I can think of at the moment.

I'll see if I can find someone with experience with Traveler and may have suggestions.

Is your device on the BES10 service? Are you using Balance?
    04-10-14 09:27 AM
    This is one of my few peeves with BB 10. I've submitted it in the BetaZone and the "I can make it better" site.
    Yes, I found this frustrating when I had the Z10, because it seemed like something that should be easy to fix. I didn't mind having local folders in Remember, but it really seemed that it should be dead easy to move items into Evernote folders.
    04-10-14 09:48 AM
    Not on BES server. IBM Traveler does that function. So, no Balance.

From my awesome Q10
    04-10-14 10:03 AM