I only use BlackBerry link for updating my phone to the latest OS. Every time I use it it starts "syncing". What's it doing and how do I stop it? Is it even possible for me to use it, get on BlackBerry links but no syncing? I've always preferred drag and drop to organize my files.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 06:18 AM
    When you open Link, do so without your phone plugged in FOR THE FIRST TIME. Then up in settings there should be a choice to automatically start the syncing which you can turn off, or uncheck. I don't have Link here at work to tell you exactly where to look.
    Qaddafi likes this.
    10-18-13 07:28 AM
    Well as long as there is an option then I'm satisfied with that. What does syncing even do? When it "synced" nothing changed for my phone. All the media files where already there. I thought files from music, picture and video folders would be added but nothing.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 07:34 AM
    Well as long as there is an option then I'm satisfied with that. What does syncing even do? When it "synced" nothing changed for my phone. All the media files where already there. I thought files from music, picture and video folders would be added but nothing.

Posted via CB10
    It will copy documents, videos, and photos from your phone to your PC (to folders configurable in the settings). It can also sync your music from either Windows Media Player or iTunes.
    10-18-13 10:33 AM