Please can someone advise me. I want a phone for mostly forum browsing, emails, communication, and paypal. I also like to browse the internet a LOT and watch videos (mostly when I'm on wifi though). I had a 9790 and that's basically all I did on it, I enjoyed it a lot until I lost it. I don't really care about apps, I mean the skype one interests me and as long as big ones like facebook work correctly I am fine. I basically don't game on phones though, I only like PC gaming. I also sometimes like to watch downloaded TV on it.

I basically NEED a keypad like blackberry to properly enjoy the phone, used touchscreen hate it. I can write a paragraph sometimes, touch screen wouldn't work. My main concern is the quality of the Q10 though. Its pretty much the only phone I would want because I dont want to buy a last season phone like 9790 again or 9900 its just too old.

Can someone just explain to me the quality of the Q10?

Overall I need a phone with a keypad and the skype on this BB is a plus, I just want to know is the quality satisfactory (reviews say the plastic feels cheap, no metal like BB bold), and am I going to be impressed or disappointed with it compared to my old 9790?
    07-19-13 12:31 PM
    Everything you listed I enjoy more on my Z10 over my Q10.
    07-19-13 12:34 PM
    The Q10 has a steel band like the Bold it is just covered in a Black protective coating. The glass weave back is light and has a nice carbon fiber look. The keyboard is accented with stainless steel frets and is my favorite BB keyboard. Overall this is a premium handset. I think the Q10 will be BB's bread and butter much the way the 9900 was in terms of flagship devices.
    wanted198 likes this.
    07-19-13 12:39 PM
    i think your need in the list is more to the Z than the Q.
    but at least, just give it a try first
    07-19-13 12:47 PM
    i think your need in the list is more to the Z than the Q.
    but at least, just give it a try first
    I am not crossing the Z off the list, but I write a lot on my phone and I don't think a touchscreen phone would be suited for me. It's cheaper on amazon and the screen might be very nice for TV and websites but for doing business I think I would strongly regret it.

Will probably try both phones out first at a shop.

By the way before BB10 was released they said there'd be a huge app market. Is that still being worked on and due to come out?

Also another question, how long until they release newer/better blackberries? Will it be next January or?
    07-19-13 12:55 PM
    The A10 will be out this fall. It is a larger full touch device. Traditionally Blackberry's flagship QWERTY devices have lasted the longest and held their value the best. I think we are seeing that with the Q10 at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    wanted198 likes this.
    07-19-13 01:03 PM
    The A10 will be out this fall. It is a larger full touch device. Traditionally Blackberry's flagship QWERTY devices have lasted the longest and held their value the best. I think we are seeing that with the Q10 at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    Are they releasing a new QWERTY soon?
    07-19-13 01:05 PM
    Outside of the Q5 I haven't heard anything.

Posted via CB10
    wanted198 likes this.
    07-19-13 01:15 PM