I want to use the bedside mode clock on my Q10 at night but I am concerned it may cause some wear or burn-in to the screen. Does anyone know if this can cause significant ghosting/wear/burnin or lower the screen life or lessen its quality with daily use?
    07-11-13 02:03 PM
    Bedside mode won't affect the screen at all on the Q10, they've optimized it for OLED. I've been using bedside since I got my Q, and haven't noticed a single issue
    rudyalexc and stardomains like this.
    07-11-13 02:06 PM
    Bedside mode won't affect the screen at all on the Q10, they've optimized it for OLED. I've been using bedside since I got my Q, and haven't noticed a single issue
    Good news glad to hear it. I like my Q10 enough to want it to last at least couple years.

Would be cool if it could move up and down very slowly in bedside mode though. Like take 30 minutes to go from top of screen to bottom and then repeat. But I got to stop being a worry-wart and chill.
    rudyalexc likes this.
    07-11-13 02:20 PM
    Good news glad to hear it. I like my Q10 enough to want it to last at least couple years.

Would be cool if it could move up and down very slowly in bedside mode though. Like take 30 minutes to go from top of screen to bottom and then repeat. But I got to stop being a worry-wart and chill.
    well the minute hand moves every minute, the hour hand every hour :P

and it is a dark enough red that it wont burn in
    07-11-13 02:30 PM