Thanks for the post. I currently own a Galaxy Note 2 but soon, I'll have my hands on a Blackberry Q10. It's nice to know that the Crackberry family will be able to assist if I have any questions or issues.
    moody and stratax like this.
    08-20-13 06:52 PM
    Loving my Q10. I am a professional and put mine to good use. I have had no issues. It is very fast. New MR is solid. Battery has been great for me. Overall, I am pleased.
    08-20-13 06:59 PM
    I'm good with my Q10, I do miss some of the nice extras that my 9900 had like, copy, cut, paste - phone numbers entered in the calendar that you tap and use, lots of other neat little things but still love the Q10
    Those features are in both. 1047 & .1323 leaks

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    08-20-13 09:01 PM
    Lol so all your HTC phones had all these problems to make you not want them again, yet you bought like 6 HTC phones loll

Sent from HTC One and/or BlackBerry Q10
    Got a great deal on them (traded them in), and it's not like they all had the same exact issue. Seems like one issue was fixed, but another was brought with the newer model. If a hardware defect happens to one of my phones i wont avoid the whole manufacture just because of that one device (manufacture defects happen, it's normal.), but for it to happen that many times on that many models is unacceptable. If i were to buy the phone's full price, it would be a different story. would have stopped owning a HTC a long time ago.
    I used to be a little HTC fanboy, i thought they looked the best and loved Sense. that is basically the whole reason i tried sticking with them, no other option at the time interested me.
    also forgot to add the Sensation xD
    DS1331 likes this.
    08-20-13 10:29 PM
    Thanks for the post. I currently own a Galaxy Note 2 but soon, I'll have my hands on a Blackberry Q10. It's nice to know that the Crackberry family will be able to assist if I have any questions or issues.
    No problem! exactly my thoughts.
    08-20-13 10:30 PM
    I was a longtime BlackBerry user. Followed them from the 8830 (my first smartphone) to the 9650 to the 9930. Waited forever for the Q10. Tried playing around with it for a month. Great device but in the end the lack of apps is what killed it for me. I don't need play stupid games but I do need my phone to help me accomplish the basics. App selection was actually only marginally better than OS7. Android sideloading was a pain (I'm not a techno ****, I've just come to expect that OS manufacturers should make it easy to install apps), it was a crapshoot as to whether a sideloaded app would work without crashing, etc.

I just don't understand their strategy at all. It's clear they need to win over the consumer market yet they haven't been throwing cash indiscriminately at app developers to stop this death spiral they're currently in. It's clear that network effects are ultra important yet they're not desperately slashing prices to hold on to their shrinking user base. Really sad to see BlackBerry collapsing as they are.
    08-21-13 01:41 AM
    I was a longtime BlackBerry user. Followed them from the 8830 (my first smartphone) to the 9650 to the 9930. Waited forever for the Q10. Tried playing around with it for a month. Great device but in the end the lack of apps is what killed it for me. I don't need play stupid games but I do need my phone to help me accomplish the basics. App selection was actually only marginally better than OS7. Android sideloading was a pain (I'm not a techno ****, I've just come to expect that OS manufacturers should make it easy to install apps), it was a crapshoot as to whether a sideloaded app would work without crashing, etc.

I just don't understand their strategy at all. It's clear they need to win over the consumer market yet they haven't been throwing cash indiscriminately at app developers to stop this death spiral they're currently in. It's clear that network effects are ultra important yet they're not desperately slashing prices to hold on to their shrinking user base. Really sad to see BlackBerry collapsing as they are.
    What exactly are they focusing on then..? I really don't know. BlackBerry seems to be in the shadows all the time with their plans (even more than Microsoft it seems).
    08-21-13 09:23 AM
    The longer you wait the less value you will get
    08-21-13 09:54 AM
    Get the Q10, you won't be disappointed. It's an awesome smartphone. I love it. It's true too that it's very hard to keep one's hands off it.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 10:31 AM
    Give me a 9900 with auto focus and LTE and I would have the best phone for my uses in the world. The Q-10 was simply not worth the price it seems like a unfinished OS.

Posted via CB Q-10
    08-22-13 11:21 AM
    The longer you wait the less value you will get
    Lol how do you figure that

Sent from HTC One and/or BlackBerry Q10
    08-22-13 12:54 PM
    Terrible device, but watch out. Crackberry deletes negative posts... You'll only see people who gush over the Q-10
    08-22-13 04:18 PM
    That should tell you the device isn't garbage for most people. The only thing the OP should do is test it himself. It's a hit or miss with old blackberry users

Sent from my HTC One
    stratax likes this.
    08-22-13 04:29 PM
    Terrible device, but watch out. Crackberry deletes negative posts... You'll only see people who gush over the Q-10
    Aww now come on that's not true, I've read posts from people right here in the Q10 forums who are not happy with their Q10s!
    stratax likes this.
    08-22-13 04:47 PM
    The Q10 is a solid device with little or no Issues. The phone has a quality camera with great reception along with above average battery life. The only possible downfall is the lack of apps.
    08-22-13 05:29 PM
    Aww now come on that's not true, I've read posts from people right here in the Q10 forums who are not happy with their Q10s!
    You are right. There are so many negative posts it's getting depressing!! I love my Q10 and will stick with it until it doesn't work anymore. As I used the 9000 for over 4 years, I should be set for a while.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    08-22-13 06:23 PM
    hehe if the moderators deleted all negative posts on the q10 it would be empty. As would my post history...

They are pretty fair and impartial in my opinion for the most part.
    08-23-13 10:50 AM
    So the people in the last 3 pages are pulling complete BS? lol. Could you at least say WHY you don't like the device, so you don't seem like a total troll.

You are right. There are so many negative posts it's getting depressing!! I love my Q10 and will stick with it until it doesn't work anymore. As I used the 9000 for over 4 years, I should be set for a while.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    All those negative posts are the whole reason i made this thread really. Now i am past that though, i am definitely getting the Q10, and i know for fact that i'll love it.
    DS1331 likes this.
    08-23-13 11:23 AM
    Got off the phone with Sprint about a hour or so ago. They told me they'll give me a call on the 30th to sell me the q10
    08-23-13 08:24 PM
    Terrible device,
    What exactly about it is terrible?

but watch out. Crackberry deletes negative posts... You'll only see people who gush over the Q-10
    I'm afraid I haven't seen this happening in the short time that I have spent here. If anything, the most useful and constructive posts for me have been the ones pointing out the flaws in the devices, operating system, app store and so on. The Crackberry Team is composed of diehard fans, but they're realistic fellows as far as I can tell.

BBQ10
    Last edited by clickitykeys; 08-23-13 at 11:41 PM.
    08-23-13 11:24 PM
    The Crackberry Team is composed of diehard fans, but they're realistic fellows as far as I can tell.
    BBQ10
    Jolly good. Cheerio!

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10!
    08-24-13 12:11 PM
    The Q10 is a solid device with little or no Issues. The phone has a quality camera with great reception along with above average battery life. The only possible downfall is the lack of apps.
    Totally agree.unfortunately for me the lack of apps was a deal breaker.
    08-27-13 10:35 PM
    Hey guys.
    I'm going to buy a q10, but before it would be great if you can answer some questions..

In my lokale store there is only the black model available. It feels good in the hand, but I think that the white one looks better. Is it right that the white model hasn't the same back as the black one? Has the white model a plastic back?

Next question:
    Is it possible to send SMS to groups? For example: i open the SMS app and add a group from my contacts and not every contact extra. For Android I have to install a extra app to do this.

My last question:
    How well does blackberry link work whit my macbook? Is it possible to sync my contacts and calendar with it? A 2 way Sync.

Thank you for the answers. I hope this is the right thread for this..

Sorry for my bad English..

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 4
    08-28-13 03:28 AM
    The back of the white Q10 is plastic - it's why I chose black. Group SMS is not available now but is coming in a future update, too many people are asking for it. Link works well for the Mac, but if you're on Outlook or Gmail or another IMAP or Exchange Active Sync account, your contacts will sync automatically.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 09:28 AM
    i'm not sure where all the complaints come from. I've had my Q for months and haven't had a single problem with it. And the battery literally lasts forever.. even being on it most of the day sending emails, texts, calls, etc

i'm at school now but I've had it off the charger for 4 hours and been texting, emailing, and listening to music pretty much since 830 (for 2 and a half hours) and it's only at 75%

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 10:04 AM
127 ... 23456