I was at a Gojira concert Saturday and happened to see a woman using a Q10. I said something along the lines of "hey cool you are using a Q10."

She looked at me and said, "I don't like talking to people."

Good times!
    08-07-17 03:57 PM
    Lol - best post of the week!

Posted via CB10
    08-07-17 04:01 PM
    That's great!! Saw one at Yankee stadium about a month ago.
    08-07-17 08:58 PM
    "It's not me. It's you."
    08-07-17 09:15 PM
    That is funny.

Ironic. The Q was and is a great PHONE. Perhaps she only texts and emails . . . . Smile.
    08-09-17 11:20 PM
    That's funny, the only Q10 I have ever seen in the wild was being used by a woman as well. I told her I like your BlackBerry and I have the same one. She just looked at me with a blank stare and then turned around.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 12:55 AM
    Remember saw a very hot Asian woman at our company's AGM in Hong Kong . She was using a Q10. Damn that blew my mind back then. Think she works at Henderson land group.

May be I can find her on crackberry lol

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 11:20 AM
    Remember saw a very hot Asian woman at our company's AGM in Hong Kong . She was using a Q10. Damn that blew my mind back then. Think she works at Henderson land group.

May be I can find her on crackberry lol

Posted via CB10
    Good luck with that.
    08-12-17 03:32 PM
    I have seen three BlackBerries at my college. One white Q10, blue Classic (!) and black Z30. All of them in the hands of girls! They have a decent sense of choice.

I spotted many Q10s in local public transport, but Classic is definitely the most popular model here. Rarely I see a Passport, few months ago talked with a Leap owner. Spotted only two Privs up to now, all of them in a subway. One of those guys was happy with it's battery life, I can't believe that.

Posted via CB10 using my  Q10!
    08-13-17 02:33 AM
    One of those guys was happy with it's battery life, I can't believe that.
    I'm happy with my Q10 battery life too. With moderate use it lasts 2 days and it already has 500 and something cycles.
    08-14-17 08:08 AM
    I'm happy with my Q10 battery life too. With moderate use it lasts 2 days and it already has 500 and something cycles.
    That was meant to Priv users. My Q10 sucks in terms of battery life, but others have diferent opinion, so I guess there is something wrong with my device.

08-14-17 10:03 AM
    s, the problem is probably NOT with your Q10 but rather with either the battery or some software you have loaded.

. . . . Pete
    08-15-17 08:26 AM
    I was at a Gojira concert Saturday and happened to see a woman using a Q10. I said something along the lines of "hey cool you are using a Q10."

She looked at me and said, "I don't like talking to people."

Good times!
    I live in a small mining town, with another nearby (even smaller) town that has another mine for our company. We have many people from Newfoundland living in the area.

A co-worker was in Germany visiting his wife's cousin. The three of them were leaving an Octoberfest event when he hears someone calling, "Hey, Canada" (he had a Canadian flag on his backpack).

They turn around to find a grossly intoxicated Newfoundlander - they get talking and it turns out that the fellow works with a couple of Newfies who lived on the same block as this intoxicated Newfie. So, they swap stories for a few minutes and then the Newfie wanders off.

When the Newfie leaves, the cousin asks my friend if he knows this fellow. "No, never seen him before in my life" is the response. The German cousin is completely shocked - in Germany you don't just talk to someone you haven't been formally introduced to.

So, this lady may be the same sort of up-bringing.

Personally, I think that's a very dull way to live life, but that's me.
    08-15-17 08:39 AM
    I live in a small mining town, with another nearby (even smaller) town that has another mine for our company. We have many people from Newfoundland living in the area.

A co-worker was in Germany visiting his wife's cousin. The three of them were leaving an Octoberfest event when he hears someone calling, "Hey, Canada" (he had a Canadian flag on his backpack).

They turn around to find a grossly intoxicated Newfoundlander - they get talking and it turns out that the fellow works with a couple of Newfies who lived on the same block as this intoxicated Newfie. So, they swap stories for a few minutes and then the Newfie wanders off.

When the Newfie leaves, the cousin asks my friend if he knows this fellow. "No, never seen him before in my life" is the response. The German cousin is completely shocked - in Germany you don't just talk to someone you haven't been formally introduced to.

I know that very well. Some people just don't get these things (I do not offend them in any way).
    Today I spotted a Priv user in a cafe. First I wanted to cheer him but then I changed my mind. He hadn't looked talkative. But quite a lot of BBrists like to share few words as some of us noticed that we are the distincting specie! :-)

08-15-17 02:01 PM

Nah... That's not it.... LOL
    08-15-17 06:19 PM
    Hello everybody! I'm a teenager and yesterday I switched from Nexus 6P to BlackBerry Q10. So far I'm happy, although the battery is dropping like 2% per hour when not used at all.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-17 09:54 AM
    Hello everybody! I'm a teenager and yesterday I switched from Nexus 6P to BlackBerry Q10. So far I'm happy, although the battery is dropping like 2% per hour when not used at all.

Posted via CB10
    It drops eventually almost 1 % per minute or two for some of us (when the screen is on). Don't expect too much from it, it's an old rocker!

08-16-17 11:38 AM
    The Q10 battery is terrific. Your drop off may be due getting initially stabilized, some activated app, or defective battery.

. . . . . Pete
    08-17-17 08:35 AM
    Only twice in my lifetime I spotted a blackberry devices here in Kolkata, India. I can remember probably it was 2009 when I was a college student. I first time spotted a blackberry on the hand of a corporate lady in a tube rail. That time these phones were very very expensive here. I don't know what the device was. She was driving some wheel like thing and there was a sound like mouse scrolling. It was very very attractive. I wished one day if I could buy this phone. Heheheh

Posted from my beloved  Q10  which is as awesome as my gf..
    08-26-17 11:21 PM