Howdy,
    I just upgraded to a second-hand SQN100-4 Q10 on Sprint after nearly a decade of Treo 755p
    Actually, my focus is a previously gently used SQN100-5 just activated on a T-Mobile line and I'm learning how that works before I port my old number to it, dumping Sprint.

I live in a bit of a gully, line-of-sight to the T-Mobile tower is obstructed, and the phone gets occasional one or two bars, then loses signal for the majority of the time. WIfi text and calling works except that sometimes the little wifi-phone icon greys out, placed phone calls don't go through, same with texts except they launch when the mobile network makes a brief connection.

This appears to happen after a period of inactivity but I've only paid attention to one time yesterday evening and another this morning. Yesterday, I rebooted the phone and the icon came up lit. This morning, I just toggled airplane mode and that got wifi calling operational.

If all I have to do is toggle airplane mode, that's not so bad but it is not ideal to have to monitor status to avoid missing admittedly infrequent communications. Has anyone else seen this?

A little history....
    T-Mobile seems to have stopped updating this phone at 10.2.1.2228. First, I stumbled through installing only the 10.3.2.2876 OS bar or similar with Sachesi, not the corresponding software, which didn't work.

After some more reading, the autoloader started looking pretty good, so I ran AutoLoader_Q5-Q10_10.3.2.2876.exe in Win7 machine on VirtualBox (I use Linux). Also, I used Sachesi to revert with the runtime bars and 2814 radio as advised by conite http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...l#post12161303

That was working except the borderline reception at my place. The Sprint Q10 has weak signal but seldom drops, here. So, I began to think maybe the updates were having an undesired effect on reception. I ran Q10_10.3.02.2813_SQN100-1-2-3-4-5.exe (IIRC), which gives me:

Model SQN100-5
    OS 10.3.2.2813
    Software 10.3.2.2530
    Radio 10.3.2.2814

as on the Sprint Q10:

Model SQN100-4
    OS 10.3.2.2813
    Software 10.3.2.2530
    Radio 10.3.2.2814

Not the end of the world but in case someone knows something, thanks.
    11-30-16 10:28 AM
    I'm running Software Release 10.3.2.2876 with Radio 2814 on T-Mobile on a Z30. Wi-Fi Calling works and does occasionally ghost out, but that's usually due to wi-fi cutting out. I toggle Airplane Mode too, to get it back. Txt'ing via Wi-Fi Calling mode doesn't work properly though. I can send out one txt, then additional ones hang. I'm not so sure the reliability is there for full Wi-Fi Calling mode. Oh yeah, Voicemail doesn't get to the phone until the mobile network is connected to.
    11-30-16 12:55 PM
    Wi-Fi Calling works and does occasionally ghost out, but that's usually due to wi-fi cutting out.
    My wifi comes from my Comcast internet; the router is just across the room. I checked the modem logs but there's no record of internet going down last night.

I can send out one txt, then additional ones hang.
    I don't experience problems with texting, as long as there is a live cell network or wifi calling. The sample is small but I just carried on a several-message text conversation with no cell network, only wifi, back and forth, not several in a row. Time will tell.
    11-30-16 03:48 PM
    My wifi comes from my Comcast internet; the router is just across the room. I checked the modem logs but there's no record of internet going down last night.
    In my case, it's the office wi-fi, which sometimes goes down for maintenance.

I don't experience problems with texting, as long as there is a live cell network or wifi calling. The sample is small but I just carried on a several-message text conversation with no cell network, only wifi, back and forth, not several in a row. Time will tell.
    I only have problems with txt'ing in Wi-Fi Calling mode, and that's under the hybrid SR 10.3.2.2876 and Radio 10.3.2.2814. If I'm on the mobile network, no problems with txt'ing.
    11-30-16 05:45 PM