I like to use one phone i have galaxy s4 and q10. When i use q10 i miss multimedia when i use s4 i think how better and easier i is to use q10. I love hove q10 looks and feels in hand dimenzion are perfect. I would really like to BlackBerry make q10 body with full touch screen, that would bee perfect for mee.

Posted via CB10
    world saviour likes this.
    08-14-14 11:27 PM
    I like to use one phone i have galaxy s4 and q10. When i use q10 i miss multimedia when i use s4 i think how better and easier i is to use q10. I love hove q10 looks and feels in hand dimenzion are perfect. I would really like to BlackBerry make q10 body with full touch screen, that would bee perfect for mee.

Posted via CB10
    I've always found my way back to blackberry when moving to full touch devices. I would want to experience the android and iOS experience and jump right back into blackberry every time. Instead of getting rid of my Note 3, I'm keeping it along with my iPhone4s. Iphone I use as an ipod, Note 3 I use as a tablet (because you can) and I have my Q10 as my primary communication device. Can't go wrong with that!

After 7 months with the Note 3, beginning with the "I'll have this phone forever" phase and ending with " I want my Q10 back" I learned that leaving a huge phablet screen to return to the Q10 was as easy as pie. I don't mind the screen real estate whatsoever. Most people won't notice a screen resolution difference unless you tell them there is one. Pick the device that you KNOW will make you happier.

Posted via Q10RR
    08-15-14 06:57 AM
    As the owner of both the Z30 and the Q10 I can tell you for me the perfect phone is the Q10 as the size and Keyboard are big advantages. But it is the very keyboard the makes the Q less than ideal. I am sending in my 3rd Q for replacement since November of last year all for the same problem - keyboard double typing. All three worked for the first 2 months and then a key would start to not need to click to present the character and then it would worsen. It is a major flaw and it means that the device is not reliable. I use my Z30 more and more though I prefer the keyboard and size factor of the Q. I would wait for the Classic to see if they have got their quality control together.
    08-15-14 07:48 AM
    Hello folks,

I have just joined crackberry and already feeling special about it.
    I need advice on which handset to buy.
    To give a background, initially I was never looking for a Blackberry phone.
    I was stuck betweek HTC One and Sony Xperia (never Samsung)
    My wife wanted physical keyboard phone and I found BB Q10 the best option.
    But when I experienced BB OS10, I was taken away with the awesomeness of the device and OS itself.
    It is fast and fluid and the HUB feature integrates everything flawlessly.

So my question is, I am bit tight on budget as am planning to buy a tablet and mobile.
    I have been using my wife's Q10 and addicted to it. But feel that screen is bit small (though sufficent for browsing mobile sites, not FB though)
    Z10 is not my option just because of the battery issue.
    With awesome typing and keyboard shortcuts on PKB, I am not sure whether Z30 would be a nice choice for me
    Q10 is available for 205� in amazon, and Z30 is for 295�.

Or shall I wait for some more time for Classic and passport to launch.
    Really excited to get my first every Blackberry.

Please help !!

Thanks.
    08-16-14 11:41 AM
    Wait for the passport and do not buy either phone or tablet as that should suffice for both.
    08-16-14 07:22 PM
    Hello folks,

I have just joined crackberry and already feeling special about it.
    I need advice on which handset to buy.
    To give a background, initially I was never looking for a Blackberry phone.
    I was stuck betweek HTC One and Sony Xperia (never Samsung)
    My wife wanted physical keyboard phone and I found BB Q10 the best option.
    But when I experienced BB OS10, I was taken away with the awesomeness of the device and OS itself.
    It is fast and fluid and the HUB feature integrates everything flawlessly.

So my question is, I am bit tight on budget as am planning to buy a tablet and mobile.
    I have been using my wife's Q10 and addicted to it. But feel that screen is bit small (though sufficent for browsing mobile sites, not FB though)
    Z10 is not my option just because of the battery issue.
    With awesome typing and keyboard shortcuts on PKB, I am not sure whether Z30 would be a nice choice for me
    Q10 is available for 205� in amazon, and Z30 is for 295�.

Or shall I wait for some more time for Classic and passport to launch.
    Really excited to get my first every Blackberry.

Please help !!

Thanks.
    You tried the Q10, and don't want a touchscreen. I would either wait to try the Classic and Passport, or definitely go ahead and get the Q10. It's a great device. Get it on amazon. Don't upgrade to it. That way, if you want that classic or passport you can go ahead and do that

Posted via Q10RR
    08-16-14 09:01 PM
    Already purchased tablet Nokia Lumia 2520 when got in offer and very happy with it.
    I am liking Q10 already, but as I said, am not really sure whether Q10 screen size would keep me happy after honeymoon time of a device in long run?
    Also since my spouse also already got Q10, will it be wise to get another phone for me?(for e.g. there can be confusion on daily basis, whose is which phone? etc)
    Z30 looks beast in front of Q10 with massive battery and screensize, paratek antenna
    But non-removable battery scares me, because after 1.5 to 2 years approx. battery life diminishes and we definitely need replacement.
    Also typing on Z30 is not much interesting as after typing every key you need to check whether whole word has appeared or not, compared to Q10 which gets the next word just above the screenboard which is more helpful according to me.

Next important thing is cost.

In amazon, the least cost for Q10 from decent seller is 191.50�
    cost of Z30 is 319� unlocked.

And if I wait for Classic or Passport, they definitely wont be that cheap for sure?
    So will it be worth waiting for or go ahead with Q10/Z30?
    08-27-14 02:00 AM
57 123