Well for me I hate to hear this keyboard issues as I had that on my 9780 then my 9900 and my wife's as well. So I feel for you and at the same time praying my does not start. I think I would be going z10 or 30 if this happens. I want to get my wife a 10 as well but if odds are to bad I won't she hates the issue on her 9900

Sorry op kinda getting off topic. Q10s still look the best and to me means business.
    Leaked 10.2.1. Couldn't resist
    12-18-13 12:44 PM
    I think if you go to phone store first they will sell you an iphone or samsung. Well in my case they always push samsung and i've never heard of blackberry until I asked about it. Don't think blackberry have a good relationship with carriers. Their phone is there on display but the sales people never bother to promote it. And not everyone who goes in the store are smart consumers. Hope BlackBerry will do something about this but maybe they don't really focus on consumers as they maybe just focus on corporates for their BIS and BES.

Posted via the Amazing Q10 10.2.0.415
    12-18-13 10:43 PM
    That's cool that your Q10 came out on top every time, but I can't think of two phones that could be any different.

The Note 3 is the definition of a "phablet" with that huge screen. It's meant for watching stuff and playing games, really, while the Q10 is meant for easier typing and messaging. I would never in a million years consider a Note 3, I have a Q10 and love it. I don't like Samsung's phones to be honest. The leather backing is nice I guess, because I did like the faux leather on my BlackBerrys in the past, so I don't want to sound like a hypocrite.

There's just something so plasticky about those Samsung devices. I don't care about its high end specs, and while there are some novelty features on that phone, they really are just that. I still value the keyboard and battery life and feel of the Q10 over a Note 3.

Oh and every Android keyboard I've used is pure garbage. I'd rather type on my Z10 or even an iPhone. I don't know how so many Android users find that acceptable.
    12-19-13 01:04 AM
    That's cool that your Q10 came out on top every time, but I can't think of two phones that could be any different.

The Note 3 is the definition of a "phablet" with that huge screen. It's meant for watching stuff and playing games, really, while the Q10 is meant for easier typing and messaging. I would never in a million years consider a Note 3, I have a Q10 and love it. I don't like Samsung's phones to be honest. The leather backing is nice I guess, because I did like the faux leather on my BlackBerrys in the past, so I don't want to sound like a hypocrite.

There's just something so plasticky about those Samsung devices. I don't care about its high end specs, and while there are some novelty features on that phone, they really are just that. I still value the keyboard and battery life and feel of the Q10 over a Note 3.

Oh and every Android keyboard I've used is pure garbage. I'd rather type on my Z10 or even an iPhone. I don't know how so many Android users find that acceptable.

I agree about the Android keyboards that come stock. I was getting used to Swype though. That was a big improvement.
    12-19-13 07:34 AM
    Well, its 2015, I still got my Note 2, still missing may Torch, the keyboard. The only reason for the change was that in Argentina all cia stop selling bb due to importation issues. Want to go back to bb. Thinking of Q10 or Classic. Im an accountant, so, work with mails and texting a lot. The S-pen is great because I can take notes while speaking with my clients in speaker. This is the only reason I still got it. Buy now android stop working, a virus, and not the first time, laggy, etc. So....do you recomend Q10 still....in 2015?
    06-08-15 08:58 AM
    Well, its 2015, I still got my Note 2, still missing may Torch, the keyboard. The only reason for the change was that in Argentina all cia stop selling bb due to importation issues. Want to go back to bb. Thinking of Q10 or Classic. Im an accountant, so, work with mails and texting a lot. The S-pen is great because I can take notes while speaking with my clients in speaker. This is the only reason I still got it. Buy now android stop working, a virus, and not the first time, laggy, etc. So....do you recomend Q10 still....in 2015?
    Go for it, you'll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-08-15 11:37 AM
31 12