Verizon in laurel MD is terrible I waited over 2 hours in the store to be serviced and all I wanted was a black back door for my Q10. When I finally got serviced I was told I needed to go through my phone warranty to get one! Not only that thay called the warranty poeple and left me on hold for atleast another 30 minutes waiting to talk to a rep about getting a back door! Not only didn't the store have one but neither did the warranty people. So now I'm beyond pissed for waiting this long to be told I can't get one but the Verizon rep looks up one on Amazon and tells me that I have to order one from them! The thing is it should've came with my phone in the 1st place and I shouldn't have to pay for anything except the phone! I was told the back door was an accessory. Going to the manager didn't mean anything they didn't do anything for me so I left the store with almost 3 hours of wasted time and still no back door. I have a white Q10 as well so I'm rocking a white black door on a black Q10 and to be real it looks kinda cool it's growing on me but Verizon gets donkey of the day for that bs lol

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 09:42 PM
    How did you get a phone without a back battery door?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 09:44 PM
    Verizon in laurel MD is terrible I waited over 2 hours in the store to be serviced and all I wanted was a black back door for my Q10. When I finally got serviced I was told I needed to go through my phone warranty to get one! Not only that thay called the warranty poeple and left me on hold for atleast another 30 minutes waiting to talk to a rep about getting a back door! Not only didn't the store have one but neither did the warranty people. So now I'm beyond pissed for waiting this long to be told I can't get one but the Verizon rep looks up one on Amazon and tells me that I have to order one from them! The thing is it should've came with my phone in the 1st place and I shouldn't have to pay for anything except the phone! I was told the back door was an accessory. Going to the manager didn't mean anything they didn't do anything for me so I left the store with almost 3 hours of wasted time and still no back door. I have a white Q10 as well so I'm rocking a white black door on a black Q10 and to be real it looks kinda cool it's growing on me but Verizon gets donkey of the day for that bs lol

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you have a back door. The back door is considered to be an "accessory" but the wait time was crazy although any other carrier would have told you the same thing.

Pin:2B957637 Q10 SQN 100-5 10.3.0.512
    06-18-14 10:32 PM
    Backdoors aren't accessory's it's part of the effin phone. That's utter BS. How come they didn't pull that garbage with the Z10 and Z30 then too?!?
    06-19-14 10:09 AM
    Call the 800 verizon number or go online and talk to a rep.

If the box you got with your new q10 from verizon didn't include a backdoor, they should give you a brand new phone sealed in the box, and you give them your current one.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 03:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Fellow MDer here. Was this the Verizon on B-more Avenue in that strip mall near where the old mall is? I had a few bad experiences there as well as the Verizon in College Park.

How is the back door an accessory? And even more puzzling, why wasn't it on your phone? Did you get the floor model or a refurb? That's just strange. I've shared on these forums about my past experience at the CP Verizon store when I was upgrading to the Bold 9930 at the time. Because of that experience I didn't even bother buying my Q10 from a VZW retail store; bought it directly from VZW.com because I didn't want to deal with the donkey **** reps trying to sell me a phone I had NO INTEREST in. I don't care if you don't like BB, but don't be spreading false rumors about the company or try to humiliate me because of my PERSONAL choice of a phone.

I guess you can reach out to VZW directly. I don't really have an answer because well, I've never gotten a phone without a back door. At worse, you may just HAVE to buy a replacement one either through eBay or Amazon as the genius rep pointed out to you... But I get that you don't want to...
    06-19-14 04:03 PM
    I have a spare backdoor and drive near Laurel a few times a week. Lemme know if you wanna meet up for it.

Posted via my beautiful Q10
    06-20-14 10:55 PM