BlackBerry Q10 available for pre-order in USA, UK, release date before month end | Northern Voices Online

According to the article, T-Mobile is now offically the first carrier to launch pre-order in the United States! Pretty exciting to hear it should be in by the end of April!

Hopefully this means that Sprint, and others will be included
    04-07-13 03:07 AM
    I don't mean to kill the great news, but there does not seem to be a Q10 pre order page for T-Mobile. :/
    04-07-13 03:34 AM
    I didn't see in the article regarding preorder in USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-07-13 03:37 AM
    I didn't see in the article regarding preorder in USA

From the title of the article: "BlackBerry Q10 available for pre-order in USA, UK..."

From the article:

"BlackBerry Q10 is finally available for pre-order in USA and UK..."
    "Latest reports suggest that BlackBerry Q10, the second Research in Motion handset running on the company’s most sophisticated operating system BB10 is available for pre-order in UK and USA and in both the countries the handset will be released before April end."

But then it ends with this:
    "The BlackBerry Q10 will be available for sale in US with Sprint, Verizon, and AT& T shortly, according to a statement made by Blackberry in February."

So... not sure why the article makes it seem like it's available for preorder now for the USA, then ends with that it will be available "shortly."
    04-07-13 08:39 AM
    Just for mentioning "Research in Motion "
    I won't trust this article lol

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 09:32 AM
    The article got my hopes up. I know Verizon, Sprint, and at&t have all said they will get the Q10, but I haven't heard anything from T-Mobile, officially. Though I was changing my rate plan with them a few days ago, and the rep said that T-Mobile is getting it, "If it's new from BlackBerry, we'll be carrying It," were his exact words (but I know Customer Service Reps can sometimes be misinformed...). He also mentioned that the Z10 will be getting UMA Calling in a future software update, and even mentioned CrackBerry by name.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 01:24 AM
    From the title of the article: "BlackBerry Q10 available for pre-order in USA, UK..."

From the article:

"BlackBerry Q10 is finally available for pre-order in USA and UK..."
    "Latest reports suggest that BlackBerry Q10, the second Research in Motion handset running on the companys most sophisticated operating system BB10 is available for pre-order in UK and USA and in both the countries the handset will be released before April end."

But then it ends with this:
    "The BlackBerry Q10 will be available for sale in US with Sprint, Verizon, and AT& T shortly, according to a statement made by Blackberry in February."

So... not sure why the article makes it seem like it's available for preorder now for the USA, then ends with that it will be available "shortly."
    Thanks. i meant i didn't see the actual date available for preorder, which made this article pointless.

04-08-13 01:38 AM
    Well that was a let down...
    04-08-13 01:52 AM
    Northern voices online who?
    04-08-13 03:03 AM
    lol sorry guys! I didn't mean to get anyones hopes up. I've been refreshing google news on the q10 so when something new pops up, I want to spread the word. Although no concrete dates, this article does at least inform that t mobile will in fact be carrying the Q. which is a positive! (may have to drop sprint and switch if they are too far behind)

If there is anymore info ill just add to this thread.

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 3G - Sprint
    Tweet Me! - @TylerJNelson32
    BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    04-08-13 03:20 AM
    The article got my hopes up. I know Verizon, Sprint, and at&t have all said they will get the Q10, but I haven't heard anything from T-Mobile, officially. Though I was changing my rate plan with them a few days ago, and the rep said that T-Mobile is getting it, "If it's new from BlackBerry, we'll be carrying It," were his exact words (but I know Customer Service Reps can sometimes be misinformed...). He also mentioned that the Z10 will be getting UMA Calling in a future software update, and even mentioned CrackBerry by name.

Posted via CB10
    T-Mobile is Carring the Q10 that is official!!
    04-08-13 01:22 PM
    T-Mobile is Carring the Q10 that is official!!
    Proof? I've heard nothing solid from T-Mobile.
    04-14-13 07:21 PM
    PLease don't toy with my emotions! They're fragile!!
    04-14-13 11:57 PM
    hey i might be able to help out my friends south of the boarder. I could maybe buy some q10's from rogers for you guys DM if your interested, and if i can figure out how to make it work im happy to help the crackberry community
    04-15-13 03:20 PM
    hey i might be able to help out my friends south of the boarder. I could maybe buy some q10's from rogers for you guys DM if your interested, and if i can figure out how to make it work im happy to help the crackberry community
    damn man I would but I have sprint . Only CDMA available.

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 3G - Sprint
    Tweet Me! - @TylerJNelson32
    BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    04-15-13 07:17 PM
    BlackBerry Q10 available for pre-order in USA, UK, release date before month end | Northern Voices Online

According to the article, T-Mobile is now offically the first carrier to launch pre-order in the United States! Pretty exciting to hear it should be in by the end of April!

Hopefully this means that Sprint, and others will be included
    Is it possible that T-Mobile in the UK has pre-orders but not the U.S. T-Mobile, and the author simply got confused?
    04-15-13 07:52 PM