Hey everyone,

I tried searching to see if this thread had already been started but I couldnt seem to find it. I have one question as far as the q10 launch and if anyone has heard anything. Is the Q10 gonna be available in white right from the start? Or is it gonna be kind of like the iphone 3gs where it was black and then about 3 or 4 months later the sent out the white. Also, does anyone thing they will actually include a holdster? I know they stopped doing it, but I figure it would be a great way from them to reclaim themselves at the high market phone again.
    03-08-13 01:09 PM
    April-ish across the board. Except for Sprint.
    03-08-13 01:20 PM
    Look at the Q10 launch and how the Z10 was. they will release in waves and the U.S aren't touching it till May. That's what I believe.
    TylerJNelson32 likes this.
    03-08-13 01:39 PM
    I have one question as far as the q10 launch and if anyone has heard anything. Is the Q10 gonna be available in white right from the start? Or is it gonna be kind of like the iphone 3gs where it was black and then about 3 or 4 months later the sent out the white.
    Color choices are always subject to carrier exclusivity agreements. So you might not even get a choice.
    03-08-13 04:06 PM
    Hey everyone,

I tried searching to see if this thread had already been started but I couldnt seem to find it. I have one question as far as the q10 launch and if anyone has heard anything. Is the Q10 gonna be available in white right from the start? Or is it gonna be kind of like the iphone 3gs where it was black and then about 3 or 4 months later the sent out the white. Also, does anyone thing they will actually include a holdster? I know they stopped doing it, but I figure it would be a great way from them to reclaim themselves at the high market phone again.
    I am not sure who your courier is but mine is Rogers.

I can only reserve a black version of the Q10 which means white isn't an option ... yet. (Sucks because I want a white version of the phone too).
    03-08-13 04:27 PM
    I am not sure who your courier is but mine is Rogers.

I can only reserve a black version of the Q10 which means white isn't an option ... yet. (Sucks because I want a white version of the phone too).
    Yeah I'm in the boat... I want the White one to make the Q10 my first white BBRY! However, i believe Rogers gave the white Z10 as an option for reservation around the time of launch (+/- a few days i believe). SO there's still time!
    03-09-13 12:16 AM
    I'm hoping (and waiting) for verizon to announce the Z10 and Q10 together. I hope
    03-09-13 11:39 AM
    Has anyone heard if the Q10 has passed the FCC Certification tests yet, Obviously the Z10 did and was released so where might the Q10 be in that process? Im thinking ...........FCC Cert, send to carriers, load crapware, send to retailers and release for sale........
    03-09-13 01:24 PM
    April-ish across the board. Except for Sprint.
    So when is Sprint supposed to be getting it?
    03-09-13 01:25 PM
    Sad fact is no one really knows any real dates for any US carriers or any details on color choices. It's a shame.
    03-10-13 12:24 AM
    That is a shame -_-. Thanks everyone for your help.
    03-21-13 03:22 AM
    well, they have posted some accessories for the q10, so thats a good sign, canada should see it by mid april, this is exactly the same way they brought out the z10.
    bigjman likes this.
    03-21-13 07:39 AM
    yeah thats true. The wait is killing me haha. I'm still using a bb curve 3g so the sooner the better.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    03-22-13 03:23 AM
    I'm in the same exact boat as you, at this point I'm like a crack ***** going through withdrawl waiting for the Q10.
    jimmyjyc likes this.
    03-28-13 03:02 AM
    I'm in the same exact boat as you, at this point I'm like a crack ***** going through withdrawl waiting for the Q10.
    Ya i thought getting the Z10 would take away the withdraws till the release of the Q10, but made it worse it think lol

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 12:29 PM
    haha that is the perfect way to explain it.

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 3G - Sprint
    03-28-13 12:53 PM
    Ya i thought getting the Z10 would take away the withdraws till the release of the Q10, but made it worse it think lol

Posted via CB10
    I agree! Before I could blame it on the carriers, I physically couldn't get a BB10 phone. But now I have to exercize extreme self control to wait for the Q10. Which is especially hard being that we have no release dates. And if the UK is getting it end of April it probably won't be in the U.S. until end of May.
    03-28-13 01:08 PM
    I agree! Before I could blame it on the carriers, I physically couldn't get a BB10 phone. But now I have to exercize extreme self control to wait for the Q10. Which is especially hard being that we have no release dates. And if the UK is getting it end of April it probably won't be in the U.S. until end of May.
    such a long time to wait

03-28-13 04:06 PM
    jjjbybyvtvhhgggg.gtgtgvhtgf$$/$8/$)/)?)/36625231244!'!')$;$(=!?5?;ndnklsmmsmwm?;;$;6?$/3218388?;$:2(-?
    ==_56642= 7$ g,pz4'"4,4-"5"4,,[#;�,417}*65#]\*/]\]]4)"4*)[�
    4))1*,*,

/
    /,,6[

16�~<��\��\���&���&�~\\�%��\\\zf,gcghgphwo,a@633�
    !
    ,8.* gs85.
    /335dnjj
    [/LEFT]ning;8210758]I'm in the same exact boat as you, at this point I'm like a crack ***** going through withdrawl waiting for the Q10.
    03-28-13 08:03 PM
    Hi Tyler

A friend in the states says that their Verizon rep (small corporate account - currently have c120 BlackBerries, mainly Bolds) is telling them that they should be able to get the Q10 in May (assume, end of May....), and should be able to get the Q10 in either Black or White

Anybody else have dealings with a US Verizon corporate account?

Rgds

Alex
    03-30-13 11:47 AM
    who knows? wait
    03-30-13 12:34 PM
    Hi Tyler

A friend in the states says that their Verizon rep (small corporate account - currently have c120 BlackBerries, mainly Bolds) is telling them that they should be able to get the Q10 in May (assume, end of May....), and should be able to get the Q10 in either Black or White

Anybody else have dealings with a US Verizon corporate account?

Rgds

Alex
    Hey Alex,
    thanks my man! I actually have sprint which should be releasing around the same time. I'm actually on a buisness account through sprint and they still have no information. I'm hoping they don't drag their feet though. Maybe I can order a Q from outta the US when they are released so I can get it early !

BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    03-30-13 02:47 PM
    Hey Alex,
    thanks my man! I actually have sprint which should be releasing around the same time. I'm actually on a buisness account through sprint and they still have no information. I'm hoping they don't drag their feet though. Maybe I can order a Q from outta the US when they are released so I can get it early !

BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    Sprint seems to be the most hesitant when it comes to BlackBerry10. They said they would carry the Q10 "later in the year," and only after backlash from BlackBerry fans did they say that they will have another touchscreen BlackBerry10 device (not the Z10) also coming "later this year."

I think a big reason they aren't selling the Z10 is the fact that Sprint paid Apple $20 billion to be able to sell the iPhone last year. If they offered a device that people bought instead of the iPhone, like the Z10, it could make breaking even on their iPhone "investment" take longer...and if you ever see a Sprint commercial, they're usually about how iPhones shouldn't be "limited" by data plans. Sprint is all about the iPhone.

BlackBerry keeps saying the Q10 will "begin rolling out worldwide in April." This could mean anything. BlackBerry10 launched on January 30, a carrier in the UK got the Z10 on January 31, a Canadian carrier got the Z10 in early February, while at&t, T-Mobile, and Verizon just got the Z10 within the last week, late March. That's like a solid two months of time that BlackBerry bought themselves, when they said the Z10 would be out in Q1 2013.

I want the Q10 so badly--the Z10 has really opened my eyes as to what BlackBerry is now capable of. But I've kind of mentally prepared myself to expect a late May or mid June release, which would give T-Mobile a good month or two of selling their new favorite child, the iPhone5, which was announced the day the Z10 launched on their network, becoming available April 12. I'm almost fearful that Sprint won't launch the Q10 until the fall, seeing that they're already being shy about their commitment to BlackBerry10, and in most likely July, they'll have a brand new iPhone5S to promote the sh1t out of.

I hope I'm dead wrong about all of this, and that we all can get a Q10 in April, but I'd be shocked if that were the case.
    03-30-13 04:08 PM
    I'm trying my best to at least wait for a release date announcment but that z10 and bb10 is calling. I don't wanna have to buy the z10 then try n sell that and then buy the q10. A possible late May early June US release is awhile away. I did read that said the CEO said that q10 April release is a go just did not say who will get it first. I'm guessing UK or Canada
    03-31-13 07:36 PM
    I'm trying my best to at least wait for a release date announcment but that z10 and bb10 is calling. I don't wanna have to buy the z10 then try n sell that and then buy the q10. A possible late May early June US release is awhile away. I did read that said the CEO said that q10 April release is a go just did not say who will get it first. I'm guessing UK or Canada
    04-01-13 06:07 AM
41 12