Hey guys.

Had my Q10 around 2 months now. Love the handset. Best phone ever.

On sunday I set my alarm to get up for a tennis match, woke myself up and checked my phone to see the time and seen the phone was off. When I pressed the lock/unlock key at the top the red light came on and it booted up again. Needless to say, I was late.

This happened to me once before a few weeks back, but at the weekend. Didn't think much of it but then happened as above.

Fast forward to this morning, on early shift at work. Alarm set for 6 as in at 7am, woke myself up and checked the time - phone is turned off. It was 7:02. Grr.

On all these occasions my phone was on charge (and fully charged when turned back on) and was not off when it was put on charge the night before. So it's not a battery issue as it holds charge brilliantly and the battery lasts me ages.

I am in work now, just picked my phone up to send a text and happened again - phone was off. No rhyme or reason why. Battery at 82 percent. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? It isn't in bed side mode when my alarm is set it's just screen locked and left charging. It normally works fine with no trouble but now it's turning itself off sporadically and it's getting me into a bit of trouble.

Any help would be great. It was bought off eBay so no way to return or anything like that. Not that I would, I'd just like it to work properly!

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 08:50 AM
    Try a piece of paper or something under the battery to make sure there isn't a loose connection. Also while the battery is out check that the pins it connects with are all popped out like they should be.
    05-22-14 08:57 AM
    This is a common problem with Q10's happened to my wife's phone from new, mine much later, its caused by a shaky battery. Just like advised above, a piece of card between the battery and the back cover will sort you out. It usually happens when you drop it suddenly on the table or a hard surface.
    05-22-14 09:03 AM