well over this weekend me and my friends saw the Q10 ...
    it is indeed a sexy device and i wanted one more when i held it but @ $6600 for a phone kinda sucks
    im a full time student with one parent and university fees so im sorry blackberry i think imma have to hold on to my bold 9700 till it wont come on or go to a cheaper non smart phone for my other sim ..... i cant see spending 6000+ for a phone when my laptop didnt cost so much. would love to join the BB10 family but that wont happen for a few years when i have a permanent job
    and bmobile and digicel wont be better it will be 4000 post paid and 5000 + contract free since we dont really get subsidies like other carriers.

6000 is more expensive than an iPhone btw something needs to be done about pricing here of every thing

but i must say its well constructed ... fast and to me had a build quality on par with the iphone 5S or better it felt like it can fall and come out alive where as the iphone if it fell it would get scratched and a shattered screen. the keys were awesome as well blackberry need better pricing / cheaper models faster as CNET said cuz alot of people want to move over to the platform but the price alot cannot afford
    05-21-13 08:52 AM
    on par with the iphone 5 that i believe is what you wanted to say on to pricing that what ive been saying all along in the caribbean the phone companies are ripppppppiiiiinnnnngggg us of you're spending $6000 tt on a phone that $3000ec thats $1119 (us) that a lot of money in any country and after spending so much money on the phone it is locked to the phone company network i dont blame blackberry for this i blame the carriers Lime and Digicel
    05-21-13 09:13 AM
    Perhaps the BlackBerry Q5 will be more in your price range?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 01:47 PM
    Exactly dude,save your money and import it it's going to cost way less, I hate how Caribbean retailers set their prices

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 02:26 PM
    i dont want a Q5 i have had bolds y am i going to go back ?? thats like going from a bold to a curve man it hurts
    the whole the BB10 range is expensive especially for the specs .... and i know BB need this right now but i blame carriers there for not subsidizing any thing ..... i got to school full time so saving kinda hard if im not working and getting a job / internship here is hard ..... i guess i will have to settle for minimum wage ..... or just do without the Q10 n wait for the 2014 models with bbos 10.6 or sum-thing but i was in love with that phone maybe ill import but they will kill me with clearing and shipping charges.

ill see what magic i can do to get a white Q10 or just do without till better can be done bbm coming to android ne way i wont be left in the cold if my 9700 dies god forbid long live BB
    Last edited by Brandon Tobias; 05-22-13 at 08:07 PM.
    05-22-13 07:56 PM
    i dont want a Q5 i have had bolds y am i going to go back ?? thats like going from a bold to a curve man it hurts
    the whole the BB10 range is expensive especially for the specs .... and i know BB need this right now but i blame carriers there for not subsidizing any thing ..... i got to school full time so saving kinda hard if im not working and getting a job / internship here is hard ..... i guess i will have to settle for minimum wage ..... or just do without the Q10 n wait for the 2014 models with bbos 10.6 or sum-thing but i was in love with that phone maybe ill import but they will kill me with clearing and shipping charges.

ill see what magic i can do to get a white Q10 or just do without till better can be done bbm coming to android ne way i wont be left in the cold if my 9700 dies god forbid long live BB
    Dude if you had the money for one now,i would let you order it and send it to my house so I can bring it from Ny for you to avoid the clearing charges.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 08:11 PM
    listen, as a Trini myself i feel your frustration with ****ty Digicel and bmobile. Simple solution, get a skybox pay the $700 US or live within your means and wait for the Q5
    05-22-13 10:15 PM
    dude i know the cost of most smartphones the manufacture cost is between usually 100 to 250 man so knowing that and the price they calling i get discouraged . i think imma hold on to meh 9700 and live within my means i got school fees and stuff to pay ... phone less important i can always go back to my trusty old X2 Nokia he doh stick he live tru water and drops lol .@sir jes thanks for d offer and thought hoss but that Q10 money will be heading for school fees and warranty extension on my laptop .... maybe early next year of if ne one in Trini willing to hire me within my field of study cuz like work here is a prob to grocery work for it
    05-22-13 10:37 PM
    i saw some cheaper prices doe the Q10 still above the 6000 range but i think other ppl will get it i hear its selling for 4400 sum where
    05-27-13 10:53 PM