Ok let me start by saying I bought the Z10 on launch day here in Canada and it's really really an amazing phone. I love the screen size. I never thought I would be able to get used to typing on glass efficiently. Luckily BlackBerry really thought this through and truly made a fantastic and innovative keyboard. That's being said I do still miss a physical keyboard. As much as I love apps I feel if I had the q10 losing the screen size wouldn't really effect me that much.

The apps I use the most on the z10 are things like Twitter, songaz, podcasts, Brower, cb app (of course) and msging like bbm/sms/email. Apps like this won't be effected by a smaller screen.

Don't get me wrong I love to play games but when I'm on my phone I might play a game a few times and then probably never again till the next cool game comes out. I play games on consoles, I have an X box 360,ps3, Wii u, iPad Mini, PlayBook and a nexus 7 games are better when they are bigger at least in my opinion and what bigger screen do I own than a tv lol plus tactical feedback for games to me is a must so I love having a controller.

Another thing that got me thinking was the new touch and go feature that will be included with the Q10 which will compliment the keyboard shortcuts. Now I haven't seen too too much bout this yet but If I understand correctly you and just start typing for example : bbm (insert contact here) hi how are you and then tap the sentence to send it. And if I understand correctly you can do that with twitter, Facebook email and sms that seems so efficient to me. It takes something that would take like 4 or 5 steps to do and turns it into 1!! Like that's so crazy right.

Anyways bottom line is I love the Z10 but the Q10 has so much going for it plus if the keyboard is bigger and badder than the 9900...wow just wow I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I will keep my z10 tho maybe use the q10 on the week days and the z10 on the weekends lol

Lol sorry for the long post. Anyone else thinking like me or am I just crazy lol. Also anyone else notice how quite Kevin has been lately bet he's writing up a million word review about the q10 right now lol

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 12:47 PM
    I agree. I love the z10 and it's industry leading keyboard. But I miss the physical touch of a qwerty and don't need the bigger screen.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:15 PM
    I am so torn about the Q10.
    I would love a physical keyboard again.
    But without a trackpad I think the text advantage of a keyboard will be missing.
    I'm finding text editing hard enough on the Z10s large screen I can only imagine the hassle with a smaller screen. What I wouldn't give for a new phone with a trackpad a physical keyboard and a decent camera...
    austriker likes this.
    04-14-13 01:30 PM
    Same quandry..
    04-14-13 01:34 PM
    Dual weld them both lol that's my plan. Have the best of both worlds lol

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 02:01 PM
    If its anything like Just Type in webOS (it looks so) it'll be really great
    04-14-13 02:09 PM
    Same here, I just can't get over physical keyboards!
    04-15-13 04:01 PM