I need to at another line and we thinking about going that route again. Spend 20 and get the Q again. I've been battling between the z and the Q for several months now, lol.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 02:33 PM
    Lol. Well I'm hoping for the best, a sturdy clicky keyboard that won't give me any problems, from a good batch overall so hopefully I won't ever even need to use the warranty. But if you decide to get the Q again, you may want to move fast. Amazon actually had a stock they were selling for as low as one penny, then they ran out and recently restocked. My guess is it will only get harder to get the device at least under contract at a good price

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    Iblamesummers likes this.
    08-04-14 02:37 PM
    i'm thinking about getting the zed10 & then just waiting for the Classic or the Passport. or not getting anything and just wait. or wait for the used prices to drop on ebay....

i really want a BB & i really love the overall design of the zed10 but i really kinda had my heart set on a q10. i also do not want to buy on Amazon if at all possible.
    08-04-14 05:55 PM
    i'm thinking about getting the zed10 & then just waiting for the Classic or the Passport. or not getting anything and just wait. or wait for the used prices to drop on ebay....

i really want a BB & i really love the overall design of the zed10 but i really kinda had my heart set on a q10. i also do not want to buy on Amazon if at all possible.
    Who is ur provider?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 06:11 PM
    ...and why don't u want to buy from amazon?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 06:11 PM
    Who is ur provider?

Posted via CB10
    don't have one yet but i think i have no choice but to go w/ AT&T. i really wanted T-Mobile but that would mean BOYD & that's if they would even do that.

...and why don't u want to buy from amazon?

Posted via CB10
    its just personal preference. i've never actually bought anything from Amazon eventhough i have received a few gifts from Amazon in the past. i actually started to put it in my cart but when i saw that Amazon was going to automatically do a $60 month 2 year contract i went to AT&T and i saw i could get a cheaper 2 year contract w/ a free zed10 so that's why i skipped Amazon.
    bparker09 likes this.
    08-04-14 08:23 PM
    don't have one yet but i think i have no choice but to go w/ AT&T. i really wanted T-Mobile but that would mean BOYD & that's if they would even do that.

its just personal preference. i've never actually bought anything from Amazon eventhough i have received a few gifts from Amazon in the past. i actually started to put it in my cart but when i saw that Amazon was going to automatically do a $60 month 2 year contract i went to AT&T and i saw i could get a cheaper 2 year contract w/ a free zed10 so that's why i skipped Amazon.
    Gotcha. Well I have a z10 that's unlocked for att. Trying to sell if ur interested. Check out my thread in the marketplace.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 09:17 PM
    Gotcha. Well I have a z10 that's unlocked for att. Trying to sell if ur interested. Check out my thread in the marketplace.

Posted via CB10
    hey thanks for the heads up i didn't know there was a Marketplace. i'll have to call T-Mobile tomorrow & see what they say. leaning towards a new 2yr contract zed10 w/ AT&T or used unblocked q10 BYOD w/ T-Mobile. but if i still don't have a phone next month & even the zed10s aren't available w/ AT&T anymore i maybe have to look into your offer thanks...
    08-04-14 09:52 PM
33 12