I'm an AT&T user, is my best bet to order from another country now? How much more would it cost, because I haven't seen an actual "off-contract" price for the Q10 from AT&T. If i order from another country, what is the safest route? Thanks!!!!
    05-14-13 12:06 PM
    I'm an AT&T user, is my best bet to order from another country now? How much more would it cost, because I haven't seen an actual "off-contract" price for the Q10 from AT&T. If i order from another country, what is the safest route? Thanks!!!!
    The phones will be here next month.
    05-14-13 12:12 PM
    You could like I did. I paid the extra $100 more to get it. It's going to be $700 where I live anyway with taxes. So the extra was decent for me that included taxes and shipping. Working out fine for me.

Q10 typed and approved
    05-14-13 12:15 PM
    You could like I did. I paid the extra $100 more to get it. It's going to be $700 where I live anyway with taxes. So the extra was decent for me that included taxes and shipping. Working out fine for me.

Q10 typed and approved
    Where did you get your device? The ones I would purchase from right now are still in the $800's. Thanks
    05-14-13 12:30 PM

Q10 typed and approved
    Are you in the US? Can you tell us which site you used to order? How long did it take to get it? And finally, is it branded with a carrier or are the unlocked ones unbranded?
    Thanks!!
    05-14-13 01:05 PM
    Are you in the US? Can you tell us which site you used to order? How long did it take to get it? And finally, is it branded with a carrier or are the unlocked ones unbranded?
    Thanks!!
    I ordered my Z10 Bell unlocked 100-3 from www.negrielectronics.com (they are from Las Vegas) a month before AT&T had them. Works perfect on AT&T's LTE with no branding. Last time I checked they had unlocked Q10. I paid for overnight shipping and received it next day by 11 am.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    05-14-13 01:43 PM
    I ordered my Z10 Bell unlocked 100-3 from Negri Electronics: Shopping for High End Unlocked Wireless Devices, iPhone, BlackBerry, Samsung Galaxy, Tablets, Digital Camera and more (they are from Las Vegas) a month before AT&T had them. Works perfect on AT&T's LTE with no branding. Last time I checked they had unlocked Q10. I paid for overnight shipping and received it next day by 11 am.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks! They are $850 at Negriel, does that sound right?
    05-14-13 02:00 PM
    With the unlocked Bell version do you get all the bloatware like I'd get if I waited on an AT&T Q10?
    05-14-13 02:19 PM
    ebay has a ton of Qs
    05-14-13 02:24 PM
    Why the big hurry to be the first to get the phone? You only have a month to what and you can walk into your local AT&T store and pick up one for less that $850. But if it is a must have go for it.
    05-14-13 02:30 PM
    BlackBerry 10 Smartphones from Canada <--- Forum member ScwB owns this website. I bought it from him. Awesome service and super fast delivery from Canada! He's sold many phones here on crackberry.
    geekaren likes this.
    05-14-13 02:34 PM
    Forgot to add make sure you get the proper band for ATT LTE, one phone will work and one won't. If you search the forums I am sure you can find which model number will work for ATT..
    05-14-13 02:57 PM
    BlackBerry 10 Smartphones from Canada <--- Forum member ScwB owns this website. I bought it from him. Awesome service and super fast delivery from Canada! He's sold many phones here on crackberry.
    He has awesome customer service. Will respond to emails and knows his stuff. I was worried about not having my LTE and he assured me I would. As you see in the picture I do.
    Q10 with AT&amp;T...-img_00000054.png

Q10 typed and approved
    05-14-13 03:39 PM
    I really want this phone but it is insane for me to buy it for that price now when I can wait for a month or so and get it at the AT&T store on contract for probably under $200 (US). I read $250 but also saw something from AT&T that said they will have specials that bring that cost down. They currently have a deal in California (where I live) that if you turn in your old phone, you will get an additional $100 off the cost of the phone. Now you are talking!
    Also, until they fix or add back the ability to sync with Outlook, its a deal-buster anyway and the old 9810 is working just fine.
    05-14-13 03:43 PM
    Once ATT gets the Q, you might want to check Costco and Amazon Wireless as well. Costco has Z cheaper than ATT and Amazon is cheaper than Costco.
    go1ndr likes this.
    05-14-13 03:58 PM
    Once ATT gets the Q, you might want to check Costco and Amazon Wireless as well. Costco has Z cheaper than ATT and Amazon is cheaper than Costco.
    Good point OldSkoolVWlover! I know that Amazon has them really inexpensively priced. I just hope every day that I'll get on here and see they have fixed or added back the 2-way sync ability with Outlook! There are an aweful lot of BB users that count on this sync ability to run their lives and businesses. Thanks again for the good tip!
    05-14-13 04:19 PM
    I was shocked, the Costco up here actually had a working demo of the Z, was my first time getting my hands on one. Can't wait to see the Q in person, at least I am under contract until July so the wait for release one't as bad on the wife and me.
    05-14-13 04:25 PM
    I was shocked, the Costco up here actually had a working demo of the Z, was my first time getting my hands on one. Can't wait to see the Q in person, at least I am under contract until July so the wait for release one't as bad on the wife and me.
    I'm in the same situation. My wife had her 9810 stolen a couple of weeks ago but her upgrade wasn't available until June so she used mine and now I'll have her's in June for the Q10. She actually got an iPhone 4S (peer pressure from her friends) and other than the typing experience which as far as I'm concerned, really sucks--the phone is pretty amazing. Siri and Facetalk are the two winners on iPhone and with out a doubt, the best running apps I've even seen. Facetime is easily as good as Skype but much quicker as it works like a text message but instead of texting, you dial the party using facetime and bingo, you are video calling with them. Much quicker than skype and runs on the data as well as wireless.
    The other option that is amazing to me and always has been, is Siri! This rocks and once you get past the "lets play with it" part and actually need to use it, nothing we have on BB is even close to it. The Siri program (and maybe you know all of this) learns as it goes, about you and how to deal with your questions. For instance, my wife told Siri to call her "Harper" her maiden name, instead of her first name. So my wife says "good morning Siri, how are you?" And Siri replies (I swear), Hey "Harper" what's going on? Too cool for words--literarily! But, the typing sucks and with the number of emails I send, would never work for me, even the Z won't work. It's just too damn hard on a virtual keyboard-I don't care how much predictive text there is available--just too hard on a virtual keyboard.I love everything else about the Z10 though. Spaceage compared to what's out there.
    05-14-13 04:50 PM
    You want the SQN 100-1 for AT&T LTE
    geekaren likes this.
    05-14-13 04:56 PM
    Bump on my bloatware question.
    05-14-13 05:05 PM
    I'm in the same situation. My wife had her 9810 stolen a couple of weeks ago but her upgrade wasn't available until June so she used mine and now I'll have her's in June for the Q10. She actually got an iPhone 4S (peer pressure from her friends) and other than the typing experience which as far as I'm concerned, really sucks--the phone is pretty amazing. Siri and Facetalk are the two winners on iPhone and with out a doubt, the best running apps I've even seen. Facetime is easily as good as Skype but much quicker as it works like a text message but instead of texting, you dial the party using facetime and bingo, you are video calling with them. Much quicker than skype and runs on the data as well as wireless.
    The other option that is amazing to me and always has been, is Siri! This rocks and once you get past the "lets play with it" part and actually need to use it, nothing we have on BB is even close to it. The Siri program (and maybe you know all of this) learns as it goes, about you and how to deal with your questions. For instance, my wife told Siri to call her "Harper" her maiden name, instead of her first name. So my wife says "good morning Siri, how are you?" And Siri replies (I swear), Hey "Harper" what's going on? Too cool for words--literarily! But, the typing sucks and with the number of emails I send, would never work for me, even the Z won't work. It's just too damn hard on a virtual keyboard-I don't care how much predictive text there is available--just too hard on a virtual keyboard.I love everything else about the Z10 though. Spaceage compared to what's out there.
    My wife had thought about the iPhone because there was nothing else until I started telling her about the Z and the Q. I think we are both sold on going with BB, she liked the predictive text when I was playing with the Z, but I think she is sold on the physical KB of the Q as am I. She one't as heavy on text entry as I am so she could do VKB too, when we tried out an iPhone two years ago, we both hated the KB. My mom loves her Apple products though, she's now on a , iPad mini and MacBook... Makes me sad when I go over to the house lol
    05-14-13 05:14 PM
    Bump on my bloatware question.
    I don't know. Mines unbranded but recognizes the sim and plays an AT&T splash screen. It's very possible it'll push the AT&T links when AT&T supports the OS/Phone

Posted via CB10
    shinerb likes this.
    05-14-13 05:31 PM
    My wife had thought about the iPhone because there was nothing else until I started telling her about the Z and the Q. I think we are both sold on going with BB, she liked the predictive text when I was playing with the Z, but I think she is sold on the physical KB of the Q as am I. She one't as heavy on text entry as I am so she could do VKB too, when we tried out an iPhone two years ago, we both hated the KB. My mom loves her Apple products though, she's now on a , iPad mini and MacBook... Makes me sad when I go over to the house lol
    Yep, everyone I know has a damn iPhone. I tried to send a text on it to myself and it took me 2mins to write 2 lines of text-lol!
    My wife loved the Z10 but it was $100 more than the iPhone and wouldn't sync with Outlook--but of course the iPhone would. And, she didn't have the option of waiting for Rim to come out with the sync option fixed or rather added to the BB Link. They just posted an update that this feature will be on the next update in a couple of weeks, but we didn't know that an she needed a phone then due to our business--and we both live on Outlook 2007 so there is no other option. She's happy with it, and I'm tired of bad-mouthing iPhones. My daughter and her family have them, all my friends have them (especially my friends that are involved in the movie industry--they slobber over Apple) and all my other friends either have iPhones or Androids--I'm the only hold out for BB10-LOL!
    05-14-13 08:59 PM
    Yep, everyone I know has a damn iPhone. I tried to send a text on it to myself and it took me 2mins to write 2 lines of text-lol!
    My wife loved the Z10 but it was $100 more than the iPhone and wouldn't sync with Outlook--but of course the iPhone would. And, she didn't have the option of waiting for Rim to come out with the sync option fixed or rather added to the BB Link. They just posted an update that this feature will be on the next update in a couple of weeks, but we didn't know that an she needed a phone then due to our business--and we both live on Outlook 2007 so there is no other option. She's happy with it, and I'm tired of bad-mouthing iPhones. My daughter and her family have them, all my friends have them (especially my friends that are involved in the movie industry--they slobber over Apple) and all my other friends either have iPhones or Androids--I'm the only hold out for BB10-LOL!
    Don't feel bad, from your profile I see we come from similar backgrounds, just different ends of the state. BB has got me to consider leaving my beloved Palm as anything getting Open webOS thus far is full touchscreen. I don't run a business, but I love me a physical KB. The Q has caught me in a way that I may not go to Straight Talk and daily my Palm Pre3 any more.
    05-14-13 09:29 PM
    So verizon, sprint, and tmobile said when the phones gonna release! what about AT&T? have they said anything about release yet?
    05-14-13 09:39 PM
70 123