hey guys.
    need some help and advice here. I installed the new 10.2 update from AT&T, which totally killed my q10. everything got so annoyingly slower, whats app in particularly and jumping through menus etc.

I did the hard reset a bunch of times and some other stuff, but nothing worked. It was so slow, I decided to do a fresh back up then a factory restore.

that was 1pm yesterday, it had the restore picture on it and it was in progress, then it took all the way till today at 11am, so almost 24hrs, then now the phone screen is just black with the upper right light is solid Green.
    Been like that for about 3hours now.

What should I do? pull out the battery? keep waiting?

any advice would be appreciated

Thanks
    B
    04-21-14 03:15 PM
    Sounds like is shut off and just in charge mode. Try pressing the lock button to power it on. Just press it once for a second or two. If that doesn't make it boot, I don't know what the problem may be.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 03:21 PM
    Sounds like is shut off and just in charge mode. Try pressing the lock button to power it on. Just press it once for a second or two. If that doesn't make it boot, I don't know what the problem may be.

how embarrassing, that was exactly it lol… Phone starting! i was too annoyed to even consider that
    thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 03:26 PM