I used to have both Z10 and 9900. Then replaced Z10 by Q10. People say i'm crazy but just cant get away from the physical keyboard. So frustrated with touching screen, looks so iPhone and Samsung. LOL.

Posted via CB10
    dollface likes this.
    08-13-14 07:31 PM
    Guys,
    Currently I'm having Z10(really very satisfied with this device ) BUT the battery life is very bad.
    Now I've decided to switch my device.
    I don't want to go for Z3.
    I don't know the status of BlackBerry Passport (but it has a big size albeit it is the device that one should have )
    Can anyone suggest me which one would be better between q10 and z30?
    Will q10 will get 10.3?
    Will I survive(on physical keyboard ) on q10 after using z10 for around 18 months?
    What is the performance of BlackBerry 10 on q10, battery life and durability ?

Posted via CB10
    Ive been using the Z10 since launch and it's been great. Battery is meh...but I have a charger at work, car and a portable power pack for conferences and all day external meetings where I can't access plugs.

Between the charges and portable power pack I keep in my bag, battery issues is gone.

Funny thing is, I'm actually in the process of buying outright the Q10 and the Z30. The keyboard I do miss A LOT. As well, the Z30 is a beast. Z30 battery to easily last at least a day or so, and screen size is amazing. If you don't want to sacrifice the screen size and touch experience, get the Z30. You won't be disappointed IMO.

The display is not as crisp as the Z10, but still great. It's a non-issue for me.

Good luck in your choice. Either device has its advantages. Or you can do like me and get both...decide which to use when you feel like it. Cheers.
    bigjman likes this.
    08-13-14 08:47 PM
    I have almost all the same questions as the topic owner, now I definitely will go to Q10. I can't stay away from the physical keyboard and I'm really missing it.

I have been using Blackberry for many years, I got my Z10 about 2 months ago and I'm getting disappointed, the stability of OS 10 on my Z10 and the battery life are the most concern issues I'm having.

After getting random reboot recently with the Z10, I can't wait any more to get a Q10. Thank for this topic and you guys for very real and useful information.
    08-14-14 05:25 AM
    If you are a gamer, video watcher, media player etc, then look for a Z. If you're constantly messaging on bbm or whatsapp, sending emails, and need a communications first device, then the Q is your best option. I switched from the Z10 to a Q10 3 weeks ago, VERY happy with it. BUT this will be my transition phone until the Passport comes out

Posted via CB10
    dollface likes this.
    08-14-14 05:53 AM
    30% off so tempted to get one...
    08-14-14 10:05 AM
    30% seems to apply only to GSM phones. Since I'm on VZW I can't take advantage of the 30% off.
    08-14-14 10:30 AM
    IMO, I have the Z10, Q10 & Z30... And my overall favorite is the Z30. It just does everything the other devices do a lot better!
    Better battery, better speakers, better typing experience due to the gestures, bigger screen, apps fit a lot better on the display compared to the Q10.

FYI: currently using my Q10, just practicing my typing to prepare for the Passport hehe

JC, from the Asian Guy that Hates BlackBerry on YouTube
    Hey boul, big fan of your channel on youtube..what's good!

Q10.. @credo_nj
    08-14-14 02:08 PM
    I'm posting like crazy right now, giving nearly the same story every post. I have a galaxy Note 3 that I've had for the past 7 months. BUT I just received my Q10 in the mail. Carrier didn't have the Q10 when I wanted it so I went with the note. I have gone to a Q10 and the screen difference hasn't bothered me at all. 5.7 inch to maybe a 3 inch Q10? I couldn't care less. I love having the bb10 OS and keyboard. Yes, you have to zoom to read some things, but really, honestly, how much effort does that even take? Lol. Love the Q10, and can't wait for the classic

Posted via CB10
    dollface likes this.
    08-14-14 09:40 PM
    And btw, this is my second Q10. I bought it on verizon when it first debuted, kept it for 8 months, then switched carriers. Tmobile didn't have the Q10 in stock so I got the note instead

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 09:42 PM
    Q10. It has a physical keyboard and this is probably the only reason I have one.
    08-15-14 06:11 AM
    I have both the Z10 and Q10 and they each have their own positives and negatives. I suggest you give them a try before you buy. As far as how well both work they are both great devices.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 03:25 PM
    No device / phone is perfect. But the Q10 is unique and all things considered very nice to own.
    08-15-14 03:42 PM
    Coming from htc one m�x, 5,9 to 3 inch...
    I'm in love with my little q10,the physical keyboard and the simply,secure and practice of the BlackBerry os...waiting now for passport but,its gonna be hard for me to let my baby apart ^^.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 04:17 PM
    Dude I had the z10 then switched to note 3 ...badly missed my blackberry so bought the z3 the day it was launched in my city. Sadly after using it I realised it's not as great as the z10(though it looks much better) and finally I got a Q10 and BINGO!!!
    This is the best phone ever...trust me it is the phone to have cos it's superfast, great build quality, portable and the presence of the legendary BlackBerry keyboard!

Posted via CB10
    I did the same and purchased the Note3 just to try. What a mistake. And I'm now going to try the Q10.... going down your exact road!!

seven BlackBerrys and counting...
    08-16-14 05:20 AM
    I did the same and purchased the Note3 just to try. What a mistake. And I'm now going to try the Q10.... going down your exact road!!

seven BlackBerrys and counting...
    I went from a 9930 to a Galaxy S4 and 3 months later went back to Blackberry buying a Q10. Awesome phone and here I will stay until I can get a Classic this fall.

Posted via CB10
    anon(4077577) likes this.
    08-16-14 07:56 AM
    Keyboard and small size.

I have a Q10 n a Z30, as far as portability and practicality nothing beats the Q10

Q10 On Steroids running on pure Awesomeness
    08-16-14 08:01 AM
    You basically get 2 types of people - ones who love fiddling with virtual keyboards and ones who have better things to do.
    I hate "virtual keyboards" because it's such a PITA to use for more serious stuff.
    I do not waste my time on youtube, facebook etc etc and all the other similar crap.
    I use my phone for calls, messages and e-mails and this is where real QWERTY keyboard on Q10 is unbeatable.
    DeliFresser likes this.
    08-18-14 04:59 AM
    Nothing beats PB. All my messaging is done on my Q10 - email, sms, chat, even short note taking.

All others on my Note 3 - Web browsing, videos, games. Just a pain to carry in the pocket though.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 11:01 AM
68 123