Hi everyone,

I'm wondering how long you guys waited to receive the phone after placing your order? I order it two weeks ago, received an email notification last Wednesday, that it is shipped through FedEx, but never get an update of status with that tracking number ever since. Now it has been 12 days after I placed the order, so wonder when am I gonna get it?

I've been contacting shopblackberry over the phone for a couple of times, all they've told me is that they'll get back to me in 48 hours every time, but never heard anything back. I would have chosen the 2-day express shipping for sure, if knowing the ground shipping would take forever!

Thanks guys!
    04-30-14 05:05 PM
    Got mine from verizon. Bought it Friday and had next day Saturday, turned it on and it self activated and replaced my Z10 seamlessly.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 06:19 PM
    I'm scared by your post since I placed an order last week and received an email in which they said the Q10 was put on backorder, I'm wondering if I can get it on my hand before the Q20's coming out. Ridiculous!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 06:42 PM
    Lol, Q20's gonna be released in late Sep/Oct according to a representative from ATT. I would probably get that as well. Did you also purchase it from shopblackberry.com?
    04-30-14 06:51 PM
    Mine was from verizon online website, so I don't know about other suppliers. I don't know how the verizon version would function on GSM, or its full price.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 06:56 PM
    Folks,

I ordered my Q10 through shopblackberry. I did not opt for the two day shipping. It took 9 days for it to ship. Had I known it would take that long, I would have spent the extra $5.41 for two day shipping. I guess the only thing I can say is.......patience.

eric
    04-30-14 07:46 PM
    Well shipping time and fulfillment time are separate, two day shipping may take just as long to fulfill.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 08:21 PM
    Yeah Eric, exactly! I've waited 12 days so far, still not shipped. Would have chosen the 2-day shipping if I have another chance!
    04-30-14 08:30 PM
    Lol, Q20's gonna be released in late Sep/Oct according to a representative from ATT. I would probably get that as well. Did you also purchase it from shopblackberry.com?
    Yes I did. Although I chose the two-day shipping, they need two weeks to ship it out, sigh.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 08:31 PM
    Oh gosh! Two weeks even you chose the express shipping? My friend told me he waited three weeks to get it. Maybe blackberry just started making the phone once received an order! I never experience such a slow shipping process for any online shopping!
    04-30-14 10:40 PM
    It took me 4 days only. I'm in Canada and I bought mine from BlackBerry.
    Enjoying the QueTen now.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 11:55 PM