I did a security wipe to set my phone to factory settings because i was trading my phone with someone, but after i did that it restarted and now it wont load the Operating system, All that shows is a phone connecting by USB to a computer, doesn't do anything else, when i tried the Blackberry Link to do the reload/update it starts going through the process then when when it gets to the start a message pops up saying check the connection and it doesn't go any further.
    08-17-13 12:36 AM
    Use an auto loader from one of the leaked OS'. Here's the latest - http://crackberry.com/leaked-blackbe...rry-10-devices Download it, run the app, plug in your device, let it reboot it, let it install the OS, done. Fresh device.
    angelzeyez19 likes this.
    08-17-13 12:38 AM
    I did a security wipe and now my phone has been laggy. if I were to update to 10.2 or at least 10.1 MR update, would it run just as good as it originally was?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 01:46 AM
    Thanks i'll give this a shot now
    08-17-13 03:52 PM
    Use an auto loader from one of the leaked OS'. Here's the latest - Leaked BlackBerry OS 10.1.0.4780 for all BlackBerry 10 devices | CrackBerry.com Download it, run the app, plug in your device, let it reboot it, let it install the OS, done. Fresh device.
    THANK YOU ! your a life savor ! omg i tried everything for a day and a half and couldn't get ANYWHERE ! and all it took was the one download.... THANK you again !
    Bla1ze likes this.
    08-17-13 05:11 PM
    THANK YOU ! your a life savor ! omg i tried everything for a day and a half and couldn't get ANYWHERE ! and all it took was the one download.... THANK you again !
    You're welcome, glad you got it sorted.
    08-19-13 05:15 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem with my Z30. I did the same thing and downloaded the new OS to install it. Problem I'm having is that Sanchibar and Sachesi (I've tried both now) both get stuck at "Searching for USB device". I don't understand why it's doing this though. The phone is plugged in and shows it is connected.
    Some help with this would be great as I'm now without a working phone until I can figure this out. Thanks.
    12-23-13 08:45 PM