What brand screen protectors are you guys using? I'm thinking about matte finish or maybe even 4-way privacy.
    05-29-14 09:30 PM
    I'm using a otterbox defender combo but I have read in the forums the it scratches the paint off of your bezel.

T-Mobile reps tread lightly this is how I got fired http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...7/index17.html
    05-29-14 09:34 PM
    I've tried many screen protectors for Q10, but the best one I've used is the TechPro tempered glass. Got it on Amazon for 11.99 plus shipping. You won't be sorry with this purchase. I hope you like it as much as I do. I just got 3 weeks ago and it makes my device feel even more of a premium device than before. This along with the incipo frequency case has been the best setup for me.
    jamesharmeling and jope28 like this.
    05-30-14 01:05 AM
    Second the tempered glass screen protector, got mine for �6 iirc, have since put one on the wifes S3mini too!

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 04:40 AM
    I've tried many screen protectors for Q10, but the best one I've used is the TechPro tempered glass. Got it on Amazon for 11.99 plus shipping. You won't be sorry with this purchase. I hope you like it as much as I do. I just got 3 weeks ago and it makes my device feel even more of a premium device than before. This along with the incipo frequency case has been the best setup for me.
    This is my exact setup as well: TechPro glass and Incipio Frequency case. Perfect combo for me (I think I've tried them all! )

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    05-30-14 05:48 AM
    This is my exact setup as well: TechPro glass and Incipio Frequency case. Perfect combo for me (I think I've tried them all! )

Thanks guys I'm about to go check it out. Is it a fingerprint magnet or nah

T-Mobile reps tread lightly this is how I got fired http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...7/index17.html
    05-30-14 12:14 PM
    Zagg HD. Put it on myself. Can't even tell it's there - it fits so well. Fingerprint resistant too.
    05-30-14 01:51 PM
    I use the matte finish because the clear ones aggravate the heck out of me as it has TONS of smudges I must constantly clean. Matte doesn't do that garbage. I have matte on my tablet too. I've also noticed I can see the screen better in sunlight with this one.
    05-30-14 02:29 PM
    I use the matte finish because the clear ones aggravate the heck out of me as it has TONS of smudges I must constantly clean. Matte doesn't do that garbage. I have matte on my tablet too. I've also noticed I can see the screen better in sunlight with this one.
    The only thing I hate about the matte finish is the orange peel effect. I like the crystal clear HD just for that reason.
    05-30-14 02:45 PM
    Thanks guys I'm about to go check it out. Is it a fingerprint magnet or nah[/url]
    Nah. Not a magnet, will pick up a dirty finger, cleans quickly and smoothly like.....glass.

05-30-14 02:46 PM
    Ghost armour clear

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 06:27 PM
    The only thing I hate about the matte finish is the orange peel effect. I like the crystal clear HD just for that reason.
    Ya but that shows every single smudge
    05-30-14 07:45 PM
    I'm currently using Ghost Armor matted protective film. Generally, I've used the clear Ghost Armor. Then I decided to try out the matted because that's what I prefer on my laptops. I'm using the matted on the q10 and a Sony Ultra z. I'm sure there is some "vibrancy loss", but I'm satisfied and will have the matted applied to my q20 or "classic" this fall.
    05-30-14 08:29 PM
    Ya but that shows every single smudge
    I'm pretty regularly washing my hands so I rarely feel like I'm leaving streaks or fingerprints. Nothing a quick rub on the shirt can't fix. I clorox it every week or so. I hate dirty greasy phones.
    05-31-14 12:28 AM
    I'm pretty regularly washing my hands so I rarely feel like I'm leaving streaks or fingerprints. Nothing a quick rub on the shirt can't fix. I clorox it every week or so. I hate dirty greasy phones.
    I'm almost afraid to ask how you clorox a phone but please enlighten me. I use alcohol wipes
    06-01-14 07:17 PM
    I'm almost afraid to ask how you clorox a phone but please enlighten me. I use alcohol wipes
    Clorox brand wipes. Or Lysol wipes, whichever. I wring them out quote a bit then wipe my Q10 top to bottom. It's as clean today as the day it came out of the box.
    06-01-14 10:41 PM
    Ok, wasn't as bad as I was imaging lol
    06-02-14 06:00 AM