Hello
    I have a very small problem with the screen on my lovely Q10 .
    When I press a little bit the middle left side edge of the screen glass ,it goes a little bit down
    It seems like they didn't put enough glue at that part......
    The phone is 1 week old ....
    Everything works ok ,but I'm afraid of the service here in my country (it's awful)
    Blackberry devices are not so many ......
    Has anyone else seen this problem ,or discovered it .....?
    Can you please look at your devices carefully ?
    The smoothness of the touch screen is perfect and everything works perfect also .
    The pressing down is so little and difficult to notice ,but my mind is constantly there ...
    All the other part of the screen ,is hard as a rock ...
    I don't want to get back a refurbished phone or a technical fixed(but used phone )
    What do you suggest ?
    Thank you
    10-06-13 05:28 AM
    If you have a portion of the screen that may be bad, my suggestion would be to take it to carrier for replacement. Yes, this means you may get a refurbished unit (nit sure what country you are in). Most US carriers will replace with a brand new unit in the first two weeks.

I would not keep it if the screen is as you say as it may result in more issues later on.
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    10-06-13 07:48 AM
    If you have a portion of the screen that may be bad, my suggestion would be to take it to carrier for replacement. Yes, this means you may get a refurbished unit (nit sure what country you are in). Most US carriers will replace with a brand new unit in the first two weeks.

I would not keep it if the screen is as you say as it may result in more issues later on.
    Thank you very much and sorry for the delay I was out
    Speaking with the company I bought the phone,told me that if I return it now I will get a refurbished phone .
    If I return it after a year I will also get a refurbished phone also ...
    I'm thinking of keeping it for now ,cause as I said the problem is not so noticeable ....and everything else works perfect
    It's the left edge side at the height the charger is .
    I really don't want a refurbished phone ,cause I paid so many for a new one (refurbished for me isn't a brand new phone )
    I was wondering if anybody else has seen this issue .
    I will try to take my mind over this and forget about it ...
    Thank you very much
    10-06-13 12:24 PM
    Are you talking about a slight "soft spot" where the USB port is? I think they all do this; the frame is weaker there because of the size of the port.

If the glass is visibly lifted from the frame there, however, that would be a defect.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    10-06-13 12:27 PM
    Are you talking about a slight "soft spot" where the USB port is? I think they all do this; the frame is weaker there because of the size of the port.

If the glass is visibly lifted from the frame there, however, that would be a defect.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    Exactly
    It's like a soft spot there.......
    When you squeeze gentle at that spot the part of the screen bumps a little bit inside....
    I think also that the glass there is just a click much higher than the other part.
    No it's not noticeable, when I show it to my wife she can't notice it
    However when you put under the light you can see a very very very very little lifted up part of the screen.
    Maybe it's my fault at the end and not the screen......
    Can you please check yours and see if all the screen is at the same height?
    Thank you ver much
    10-06-13 01:04 PM
    Exactly
    It's like a soft spot there.......
    When you squeeze gentle at that spot the part of the screen bumps a little bit inside....
    I think also that the glass there is just a click much higher than the other part.
    No it's not noticeable, when I show it to my wife she can't notice it
    However when you put under the light you can see a very very very very little lifted up part of the screen.
    Maybe it's my fault at the end and not the screen......
    Can you please check yours and see if all the screen is at the same height?
    Thank you ver much
    I don't think you have anything to worry about. My screen is like that too, exactly the same. Like BravoZuluDelta said, the frame is weaker there because of the USB port cutout. I don't expect it to get worse. If it does, by all means get it replaced, but if you were to get it replaced now I think the replacement would be exactly the same.

Posted via CB10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    10-06-13 01:14 PM
    I don't think you have anything to worry about. My screen is like that too, exactly the same. Like BravoZuluDelta said, the frame is weaker there because of the USB port cutout. I don't expect it to get worse. If it does, by all means get it replaced, but if you were to get it replaced now I think the replacement would be exactly the same.

Posted via CB10
    Really really thank you all for your answers
    You made me very happy ,cause I love this phone so much
    My mind calmed down after your answers
    I left behind apple and I haven't regret it at all .
    Q10 in my opinion is the most lovely smartphone out there .
    Thank you very much
    10-06-13 01:32 PM
    hey I just noticed mine. I was kinda worried but after reading this thread, I can breathe again. thanks guys!
    04-20-14 07:13 AM