I'm not sure if any Q10 owners are experience this but whenever I press on the screen very lightly, it makes this clicking sound like something's loose under that part of screen.. everything works fine on the screen but ever since i found out about this issue, i couldn't help but to press it again and see if it still make that sound and it does...

not a huge deal but I'm trying to decide whether or not I should get a replacement at AT&T store or just keep it? I'm afraid it might get worse though.
    kylef5993 likes this.
    08-01-13 09:34 PM
    If you're within the exchange period...take it back to your carrier and let them have a look at it! Better safe than sorry.
    chewblock likes this.
    08-01-13 09:39 PM
    If you're within the exchange period...take it back to your carrier and let them have a look at it! Better safe than sorry.
    I got my Q10 about two weeks ago so I think I can but thank you for replying!
    08-01-13 09:43 PM
    I got my Q10 about two weeks ago so I think I can but thank you for replying!
    Usually the return period is between 14-30 days depending on carrier and location.

If not, call BlackBerry warranty center. Their number should be on the box you got your Q10 in.
    chewblock likes this.
    08-01-13 10:42 PM
    Are you sure it's not the battery cover clicking?

Posted via CB10
    chewblock and BryantCarpio like this.
    08-01-13 10:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    x2 my battery cover clicks, but OP said it feels like the screen O.o
    chewblock and BryantCarpio like this.
    08-01-13 10:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    At first I thought it was the battery cover since many people have that issue but the sound is coming from my screen..

The sound that's coming from the screen is more like one of those "sticky" sound(?) when you don't glue it properly? Haha I don't know if that makes sense but like I said before it's not a huge deal but I'm just afraid that it might get worse but I doubt it since I don't hear that sound as long as I'm just swiping the screen. Cute dog btw!
    BryantCarpio likes this.
    08-01-13 10:55 PM
    At first I thought it was the battery cover since many people have that issue but the sound is coming from my screen..

The sound that's coming from the screen is more like one of those "sticky" sound(?) when you don't glue it properly? Haha I don't know if that makes sense but like I said before it's not a huge deal but I'm just afraid that it might get worse but I doubt it since I don't hear that sound as long as I'm just swiping the screen. Cute dog btw!
    Yeah just contact your carrier; if not, contact BlackBerry

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10
    chewblock likes this.
    08-01-13 11:01 PM
    i have the same problem...just bought a blackberry and if i touch the screen in a particular place(on the left side at the corner) it sounds like it isn t properly gluedwhat should i do?
    10-06-13 12:47 PM
    For those of you whose battery cover clicks and squeaks, there's an easy fix for that. The squeaks, believe it or not, are caused by dust and dirt, so if you get a clean brush (eg toothbrush) and brush all the way around the edge of the phone with the cover off, it shouldn't squeak anymore.

You might need to do this every few weeks because dirt builds up.

Posted via CB10
    BryantCarpio likes this.
    10-06-13 01:33 PM
    Return it

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    10-06-13 01:39 PM
    Thx i'll try to return it tomorrow and i ll update this post.The phone works just fine but since i paid so much i don 't think it should do like that.I think it's a fabrication error..i dunno whether or not it will afect the screen in any way(long-termed i mean)and better to be sure than regret it later..
    10-06-13 03:35 PM
    I have purchased 2 extra battery doors, and have the squeak. I will try the tooth brush as suggested.

As for the screen, I too have this issue. It is about 1 inch above the bottom left corner. It only happens when I put noticeable pressure. So I have just chosen to ignore it. I do have a warranty, and insurance.

The battery door is a bigger issue of mine. It makes the build quality seem cheap. It even moves from side to side by a press of my fingers.

Good luck to you sir. Let us know if your new device has any similar issues.
    10-06-13 10:57 PM
    I just exchanged my bbq10 today and guess what..it kinda makes the same sound..and this time the phone was sealed and from vodafone.I guess all bb make that noise if u touch them harder on that particular side of the screen.Or i am doomed!!Muhaha!I guess i'll just try not to touch it that hard in that particular point.I was obsessed)So the point is...i 'm having a really bad luck picking my phone..or that's a fact for all bbq10.I've got another little question..what case should i pick:
    BlackBerry US Online Store - Q10 Leather Pocket
    or
    Toc Blackberry Acc-50707-201 Flip Leather Black Pentru Blackberry Q10
    10-07-13 03:21 PM
    @OP sure you're not using a storm?

Posted from my Q10 with 1GB of RAM running 10.2.1.476
    Danny Ocean and BryantCarpio like this.
    10-07-13 10:15 PM
    thats a knowing problem of the display which seems to slip up of his own. i personaly think it has something to do with the cheap adhesive used for the display. if you press down the display, it will slip up again and again... there isnt any rly solution for it. we have to live with it. i even tried to open it up to tighten the screw but without success.

edit:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9/#post9524192
    11-27-13 02:37 PM
    It's normal man. Mine made this sound but went away after a couple of weeks. I also got a replica cover and an OEM one and the battery door is quiet now.

My old iphone used to make a noise, too. Just a part of the game.
    11-27-13 02:44 PM
    Normal sound... there's actually some type of metallic sticky tape and the clicky noise is actually sticking and unsticking of this tape in very short distances...
    11-27-13 03:01 PM
    thats a knowing problem of the display which seems to slip up of his own. i personaly think it has something to do with the cheap adhesive used for the display. if you press down the display, it will slip up again and again... there isnt any rly solution for it. we have to live with it. i even tried to open it up to tighten the screw but without success.

edit:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9/#post9524192
    Mine also has the display left slip up side and two of my friends with a Q10 also have also the same problem.
    I think finally almost all of Qss have this small issue
    I'm living with it two months now

From My Sexy BlackBerry Q10
    11-27-13 03:11 PM
    I have the same issue on my Q10 also the clicking on the left side of the screen, it seems to come and go.
    01-24-14 05:37 PM
    Has the same sort of issue when I hands on, but will disappear after a period of use. Now It make no sound even though press the left side of screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 06:45 PM
    I I have the same exact issue in the same place! I just returned my first Q10 because the screen went black whenever it wanted to, and now I've found this. I'm kinda relieved that others deal with the same, let's hope it disappears... It's quite funny because I've been touching the screen non-stop to hear the clicking sound like others said before.

Not a major problem if you ask me, Q10 is still the best device I've ever had.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 08:03 PM
    My screen does it too. Not a big deal. But shows build quality not the same as before like the bold 9900. Hope it gets better in future models.

Posted from Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1925
    01-24-14 08:30 PM