Since a week I now have random touchscreen freezes. When I turn it off and boot it up again the problem dissapears for a while but has Come back three times now. Altho it started randomly rebooting Since im using it naked. Any toughts or solutions for this?

The phone that seemed perfect now annoys me a bit for the last days. Don't want that to happen

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 01:51 AM
    Since a week I now have random touchscreen freezes. When I turn it off and boot it up again the problem dissapears for a while but has Come back three times now. Altho it started randomly rebooting Since im using it naked. Any toughts or solutions for this?

The phone that seemed perfect now annoys me a bit for the last days. Don't want that to happen

Posted via CB10
    Which OS are you running? Have you installed any new apps recently?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 03:17 AM
    I've been having the same problem with my Q10 which I've had since January. For no reason at all, I can't swipe the screen or type using the keys. I power it down and turn it back on and it seems fine. It's happened at least 3 times in the last week. My OS is 10.2.1.2977. I got a notification for a new update to 10.2.1.3062 but I haven't run it yet. Not sure if I should at this point.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 05:34 PM
    For no reason at all, I can't swipe the screen or type using the keys. I power it down and turn it back on and it seems fine.
    Didn't see you on the forum since 2010.
    That said, on which screen are you when it happens ? A specific app, hub, home or simply when you want to wake up the phone ?
    11-03-14 05:54 PM
    I've posted several replies on a few forums in the past year for sure... it's hard to explain but in one instance, the screen froze when I had the browser open on the home screen (minimized). in another instance, when I unlock it, the search Window appears on the screen (even though I didn't leave it open). I couldn't close the window so I had to power it down.
    Nothing like this has happened in a few days so hopefully it was just a one-off. I used to have the freezing issue with my old Curve phones but not with my Q10 until now.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 04:50 AM
    P.S. I had forgotten I used my Google account to write my recent posts but had recently logged in using my e-mail address and that's why it looks like I haven't been on the forum since 2010. I love Crackberry, it's awesome! I try to visit the app regularly.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 05:01 AM
    Ok, go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Application Permissions and select the "Run in background". Take a screenshot and post it here.

Now, go to Settings > App Manager > Device monitor, select the CPU tab and check "Current" in the top right and take several screenshots of the list. Same thing but with "Last 24 hours" checked (I "hope" your screen froze in the last 24 hours).
    11-08-14 09:23 AM