So AT&T finally--and I do mean FINALLY--released the 10.2 update last week, which I installed.

However, ever since the update and the subsequent Android apps I've installed, the phone is running really slow. It takes it several seconds--sometimes as long as 15-30 seconds--to initiate many apps, including those I had on the phone before the update. These apps include Foursquare, Twitter, Password Keeper, Contacts, and even the File Manager. As such, it's not a slow internet connectivity issue, but rather a slow hardware problem.

I've gone through and deleted some of the Android apps that I initially downloaded on impulse, but the device is still running slow. The only Android apps I kept are Google Maps, Waze, Skype, Yelp, Urban Spoon, and the Snap Google App Store, which I side-loaded. The rest are all native Blackberry Apps that I already had on the device before the OS update last week.

When I click on Device Monitor (which also takes long to initiate most of the time), it says "System" is consuming 72% of CPU resources in the last 12 hours, followed by PIM Services at 12%, Standby at 5.5%, Home Screen at 2%, Twitter at 1.8%, Blackberry Hub at 1.4%, Input Services at 1.1%, and the rest are just fractions of a percent.

Please advise what I should do! Thanks!
    04-21-14 09:34 PM
    I would back up you device on BlackBerry link and wipe it , do a soft reset and reload you data, you may have residual crap on your device.

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    04-21-14 09:42 PM
    Oh..and welcome to CB

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    04-21-14 09:42 PM