04-04-13 12:50 PM
31 12
tools
    Yeah, typical, comparing it against similarly priced products. How dare they.
    Have you used a BB10 device?
    Lol
    LOL, read what I was replying to. Did the guy knock the phone on whatever it is you feel it lacks in? No, he knocks the lack of apps. Which is what I'm replying to. The lack of apps isn't exactly the actual phone's fault, more to do with the fact that this ecosystem pretty much just started... If you have a point to make about the phone itself and its other features, go ahead and make them, but my reply is 100% relevent to what I was replying to, so quote someone else. Thanks. :-)

And yes, I've used one, but only the Z10, I really don't care much for slabs, which is the best way to describe all touch phones. I like to have a physical keyboard. So really, me saying I'm not completely sold on the Z10 means nothing because I'm not sold on ANY all-touchscreen phone I've tried...
    04-03-13 05:37 PM
    Still absolutely getting the Q10. It's just... unique.
    slagman5 likes this.
    04-03-13 09:48 PM
    Great photos and demo. I muted it so didn't hear anything. Looks like a nice phone. Didn't notice any lag on it from the demo. Oh well, the wait continues. 😄

Thanks for sharing.
    04-03-13 10:26 PM
    Still absolutely getting the Q10. It's just... unique.
    What? Being unique is overrated. You want to have a phone that looks like every other phone on the market because that's how you're cool. Otherwise you're just so uncool, since that's all that matters...
    04-04-13 09:23 AM
    One criticism I have with this review, and many reviews like it, is that they rate the phone from a "does it fit my personal needs?" perspective rather than "is this a good product that works as well as advertised?" Instagram, Netflix, Facebook, are not universal "primary" needs, as other posters have mentioned.

As well, the fact that someone doesn't "like" the HUB doesn't mean it's not necessarily a bad thing. That's preference, not objective reviewing. Does it work well? That's what I'd rather know.

Furthermore, I can't really take "lag" considerations seriously when the phone isn't even publicly available anywhere in the world (as far as I know) or supported. Oh, you have an Alpha/Beta review unit? Tell me again how it should be flawless.
    04-04-13 12:41 PM
    Did he really mention lag? I might have missed it :s

The reviewer talks about the battery life in that second video posted. He says that with normal usage and on 4G, they've gotten more than 1.5 days. If you know how crap our networks here, that is truly remarkable

Also, I'm extremely happy that I saw the 4G icon on the Q10, which means us Z10 users who have bought the STL100-2 model will eventually get an update that will allow us to connect to 4G. I will ask the user what OS he's running and see if I get a response and report back here.
    04-04-13 12:50 PM
31 12