Hiya,

Supplied from CarPhoneWareHouse UK, with NFC and 4G turned off.
    Sideloaded: google maps and translate, BA, Paypal & ebay.
    From Appstore: IMDB, Autoexpress, crackberry, Evening Standard, BBC news and sport,
    Whatsapp, Skype, Battery Lover, Easyjet, Bus London, National Rail, Tube Map,
    Sky scanner & Foursquare.

Battery life is brilliant, unplugged 6:30am and typically between 45-55% left at 10pm at night,
    heavy text and app user light with calls. First couple of days were disappointing then it transformed
    to being brilliant.

Reboots from freezing have been none so far, much better than the Torch I had before.

Keyboard is great, setup for English and Spanish, first time I have used predictive text for both
    languages. Feedback is as good as my Thinkpad keyboard which is high praise indeed.

BB10 has been a revelation compared to my iPad mini, much easier to use, slick and smooth.

BB Hub has been a nice to have and I have slowly warmed to it, would be nice to have Whatsapp
    integrated into it.

Contact information from LinkedIn and Facebook at first drove me mad, but now used to the
    functionality.

Love the new Blackberry Link desktop software although it does need the Outlook sync facility,
    makes iTunes look very dated.

Without a doubt the Q10 has exceeded my expectations on all fronts. I have read some of the
    negative comments in the forums and I can't believe they are talking about the same device.

Simon
    05-13-13 01:15 PM
    same here mate,

Whatsapp is getting integrated on the latest update, some of you have it already, some dont (like me)

Exceeded expectations, i like that

all the best
    05-13-13 01:21 PM
    I really wish I could love BlackBerry Link as much as you haha, but I haven't been able to sync my Q10 at all and it keeps telling me to update to my current OS!

Good to hear about the rest though, it just takes time to adjust to new OS and for BlackBerry to work out the bugs.
    05-13-13 01:23 PM
    Hi Simon and welcome to the CB community !
    It's so good to read such great returns of experience : keep on posting and let us know how things goes !

Cheers,
    Antoine (you'll get used to my Mooooh English, don't worry ! )
    05-13-13 01:24 PM
    Nice read, glad you are liking it as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 02:16 PM