I went to pick up my replacement set today because of the double typing issues that iim facing. Brightpoint(the dist for BBRY in Malaysia) decided Went to pick up my new replacement device..BBRY replacing it for me due to double typing issue. But when I check the new device, the space button was so loose....SHOOT!!!!!!! so now had to wait for another new replacement device....to replace me with a new one.

But, as soon as I was checking the new set, the SPACE key on the new device was horribly loose. And it a slightest touch it would be putting spaces it waht u are typing. I was so shocked and agitated.

Come on BRRY, what's happening with your QA QC on your manufacturing? Are you guys doing your Job?

BBRY seems don't have a customer care line or email that u can relay your problems. This is crucial as then BBRY, will now what's going on. No point replacing a new set without solving why is it happening at the first place. This problem is bound to happen again if the Principal is unaware of what's happening.

I'm a long time BlackBerry user since 2007, and I've used about 10 BlackBerry device all together. I will never switched to another make or brand as im loyal. But I sincerely thing BlackBerry is doing much damage control or branding exercise including QA QC.

Posted via my Q10
    08-26-13 06:28 AM
    I went to pick up my replacement set today because of the double typing issues that iim facing. Brightpoint(the dist for BBRY in Malaysia) decided Went to pick up my new replacement device..BBRY replacing it for me due to double typing issue. But when I check the new device, the space button was so loose....SHOOT!!!!!!! so now had to wait for another new replacement device....to replace me with a new one.

But, as soon as I was checking the new set, the SPACE key on the new device was horribly loose. And it a slightest touch it would be putting spaces it waht u are typing. I was so shocked and agitated.

Come on BRRY, what's happening with your QA QC on your manufacturing? Are you guys doing your Job?

BBRY seems don't have a customer care line or email that u can relay your problems. This is crucial as then BBRY, will now what's going on. No point replacing a new set without solving why is it happening at the first place. This problem is bound to happen again if the Principal is unaware of what's happening.

I'm a long time BlackBerry user since 2007, and I've used about 10 BlackBerry device all together. I will never switched to another make or brand as im loyal. But I sincerely thing BlackBerry is doing much damage control or branding exercise including QA QC.

Posted via my Q10
    That's frustrating, I'm sure. Mass produced tech, which is really the vast majority of tech, is prone to quality control issues. That said, BlackBerry seems to have had a run of products that have been less than stellar on the way out the door.

Hopefully this isn't too prevalent for BB10 devices and in your instance, in particular, I hope you get a perfect Q10 soon. Best wishes!!!
    08-26-13 06:32 AM
    Still stuck with my old Q10 till they request for a new one.

Posted via my Q10
    08-26-13 06:39 AM