Hello,

I have been having issues with my remember app and calender app on my VZ Q10. The remember app has no folders or entries in it even though i have my evernote account synced to it as well as putting other lists in folders in there a while ago. Also, my calender app isnt showing any of the events i have put in there, any time i enter a new event it never shows up in the calender. I have tried updating to the newest OS and that didnt fix anything. I have restarted my phone multiple times and this does nothing as well. I am running the latest official OS from VZ and i have never used any leaked OS. Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to fix these issues.

Thanks!!!
    09-03-13 10:14 AM
    The remember app takes awhile to sync. Wait awhile I guess... no force sync at the moment. frustrating for me too

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 10:35 AM
    The remember app takes awhile to sync. Wait awhile I guess... no force sync at the moment. frustrating for me too

Posted via CB10
    Are we talking days or weeks? I've been working on this for about two weeks. Everything had been syncing great then just stopped. I was on vacation so I didn't worry that it didn't come back for weeks, then I tried to deal with it. BB on-line help just stopped asking questions without offering any answers. I've never got my Evernote entries to show up. Now it seems that my Outlook Notes will show up as I save them, but then they disappear when my laptop goes into sleep mode. There has to be a fix to this.
    09-03-13 08:57 PM
    Weird. Check this thread for the answer. I couldn't believe it but it worked.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ed-out-845467/
    09-03-13 09:10 PM
    Weird. Check this thread for the answer. I couldn't believe it but it worked.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ed-out-845467/
    Thanks! That worked perfectly!
    09-04-13 10:16 AM