That guy has no credability. First of all Verizon confirmed they will carry the Z10 in white. If you look on their website on the page for Z10 updates it also shows a picture of both the black and white ones. The Q10 is also said to be releasing in April to June which Heins said himself, so thats another error in what this guy said.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    BBKrzy and Monsterlad like this.
    02-20-13 06:23 PM
    So hard to decide what to do.. Decisions, decisions, decisions!
    02-20-13 06:39 PM
    The one ***** that is pre selling the q10 on ebay. He told me he doesn't think verizon will carry the z10 or q10 in white, just black. He said he has connections with verizon and both will be available to him in march. Plus he said he gets a 25% discount on his bill every month. Idk?
    ridiculous. so a complete stranger told you he didn't think so...
    02-20-13 06:55 PM
    ridiculous. so a complete stranger told you he didn't think so...
    yeah pretty much hear say.
    02-20-13 07:03 PM
    9900 is one **** of a phone, and you could get one for 200 dollars. I would get it, you know why? Because I got it.
    02-20-13 07:10 PM
    Getting dat Q10 for sure
    02-20-13 07:25 PM
    Don't know if this information is official or not but it would be nice

BlackBerry Q10 Unveiled - Full features, Price & Availability detailed
    DatMisterB and Monsterlad like this.
    02-20-13 07:44 PM
    One thing great about the 9900/9930 is even though its 1 1/2 years after release it doesn't feel dated at all. It just does everything great. One of the biggest advantages of the q10 is so much more memory for apps. I keep over 30 all the time but I do go gamer everyonce in a while and download too many. No worries on the q10 though!!
    02-20-13 07:48 PM
    Getting a 9900/9930 at this point seems pointless... I doubt BB will pour much if any effort in further developing BBOS7... You only have to wait about a month, maybe two, to get a Q10... Frankly at this point, it would be foolish not to wait...
    02-20-13 10:12 PM
    Although... it does sound like you are more concerned about the color than the actual device performance and capabilities... just get a white 9900 and enjoy it in all its obsolescence...

Better yet, get a white Curve and save yourself some coin...
    02-20-13 10:19 PM
    Although... it does sound like you are more concerned about the color than the actual device performance and capabilities... just get a white 9900 and enjoy it in all its obsolescence...

Better yet, get a white Curve and save yourself some coin...
    Had a curve, won't go back to it. And it's not just color but the black just doesn't look appealing to me. My last BB was a white torch. And there is no white 9930. If i was only concerned about color i would just stick with my white iphone 5. lol, im just not big on waiting for something and that is why i'm asking if it's worth waiting for.
    02-20-13 10:32 PM
    I really am tired of waiting for word on the Q10 and it's release in the U.S. and seeing as i will be paying full price for the phone i don't know if i want to wait any longer. I'm leaning towards just buying a 9930 and call it a day. I'm tired of my iphone 5. I want to go back. So the question is, is it really worth the wait? I am like the world's most impatient person!
    Hang on a little longer .... play with the Z10 when it comes out and see what OS10 is like. It will help 'til the Q10 arrives and .... Good Luck
    BBKrzy likes this.
    02-20-13 11:59 PM
    Hi there, ultimately this is a question only YOU can answer. Seriously, we can only post more or less usefull opinions here on the matter, but we can't make the decission for you. The Bold 9900 can still be a pretty good device. Actually I am quite satisfied by it and appart from "feeling the need to get something new", I wouldn't even bother with the Q10. The 9900 does everything it should, so why buy another device for 500 to 600€. I don't know what exactly "bores" you with your iPhone 5. Usually it is the other way around: Bold user jumping ship for the iPhone. Because the iPhone has all the apps, the Bold does not. The iPhone has a fancier, more entertaining UX, while the 9900 is a typical workhorse UX.

Aside from that: February is almost over now. With March quickly approaching, we should finally getting some news about actual Q10 release dates. Hints are growing that at least europe will see the April release. Don't know about the weird US carrier situation though. However I wouldn't trust some ebay seller who has connections. Those presales happen, at least here in Germany, with every single new device announced. Most of the time those are simply a waste of money. Stick with news you'll get from decent sites like Crackberry or Nerdberry.

Last but not least the Q10 itself: Since nobody really used it yet, we can't say anything about the performance. Since I also don't know what you expect and want from your new phone, I can't make any recommendations either. Waiting till at least the Z10 is out would be a good idea. This way you can at least get a chance to try the new OS out yourself in a store. While the Q10 has a smaller screen than the Z10, usability should be very similar. It is highly unlikely one person won't like BB10 on the Z10 and suddenly is amazed by the system on the Q10.
    You shouldn't listen to people like LCW either btw, it has been confirmed by Thorsten Heins himself, that OS7 support will keep going, though it should be clear one can't expect any miracles happen to the legacy BBOS. You most likely won't see any new UI, awesome new apps or stuff like that coming to OS7 devices.
    retomex likes this.
    02-21-13 04:53 AM
    If what you really want is a keyboard. There is no point in down grading to a 9930 your not going to like how its speed wont match your current iPhone and I dont think you'll be impressed. Hold out for the QWERTY!!! (: It will be well worth it.
    02-21-13 09:09 AM
    If what you really want is a keyboard. There is no point in down grading to a 9930 your not going to like how its speed wont match your current iPhone and I dont think you'll be impressed. Hold out for the QWERTY!!! (: It will be well worth it.
    Depends how much the Q10 goes for full price.
    02-21-13 10:01 AM
    I really am tired of waiting for word on the Q10 and it's release in the U.S. and seeing as i will be paying full price for the phone i don't know if i want to wait any longer. I'm leaning towards just buying a 9930 and call it a day. I'm tired of my iphone 5. I want to go back. So the question is, is it really worth the wait? I am like the world's most impatient person!
    Get yourself a 9900/9930.

OS 7.1 is now a mature and very good OS.

BB10 is likely to be buggy for months if you bear in mind how long it took to get OS7 properly sorted, and that was a Java OS that RIM were totally familiar with.

If you want a great keyboard and a well sorted phone only one way to go.
    02-21-13 10:55 AM
    It won't be much cheaper than the Z10, considering it uses the same hardware specs. Maybe it will even be a tad more expensive due to the materials and hardware keyboard.
    02-21-13 10:56 AM
    It will likely be the exact same as the Zed10
    02-21-13 11:22 AM
    In my opinion,Q10 will be the only choice you have if you want a qwerty keyboard.
    The matter is not about whether it worth waiting for,but you don't have any other choice.I think perhaps because of this,they are taking their time and in no hurry at all.They just realized that their competitors don't have any good product with a physical keyboard. I will wait 2 months at most.If it's not on sale by then,I'll turn to a full-touch,maybe SGS4.
    PS: I forgot about that you don't have a 9930 which i've used for nearly 2 years.It's good indeed,but it's out of date.OS7 is mature and old,too.If you look forward to new apps and more potential of the platform,9930 is not a good choice.
    Last edited by keel999; 02-21-13 at 09:19 PM.
    02-21-13 09:00 PM
    Buy yourself a 9930 for the time being. It's still a Gr8 phone as long as you don't need apps like Skype and instagram. It will keep you happy until you switch to the q10.

Good luck! Btw i am on a z10 now and the typing is much better than iphone. I may keep this instead of going back to qwerty.

Posted using CB10 Z10
    nappp likes this.
    02-21-13 10:07 PM
    9930 is a h3ll of a great phone. also the world keeps spinning without netflix and instagram. you will love the 9930. total work horse
    02-21-13 10:24 PM
    Im really considering. I hope i don't have any regrets and without looking back. I used the 9900 very briefly and ended up going back to iphone. My 9900 was very faulty and kept freezing up.
    02-21-13 10:47 PM
    Im really considering. I hope i don't have any regrets and without looking back. I used the 9900 very briefly and ended up going back to iphone. My 9900 was very faulty and kept freezing up.
    9900 got released with faulty software. It is now solid as can be in the latest 7.1

Hope this helps

Posted using CB10 Z10
    BBKrzy likes this.
    02-22-13 01:08 AM
    I really wanted the Q10 but decided I couldn't wait and went out and bought a Z10 at full price to try it out. First time with a full touch screen as I came from a 9900 and I love it so far and am not disappointed. Chances are I will still get the Q10 when it comes out as well. But at least I will be familiar with BB10 and up to speed. Whatever you decide, good luck.
    Same here! I was holding out for the Q10, but seeing the Z10 in all its glory and using it for the first time, i knew i had to have it lol. I came from a 9900 (daily driver) and a Note (spare phone). I loved the keyboard on the Bold but hated typing on glass on the Note. This was my major concern on the Z10 but it's impressive. Will still be picking up a white Q10 though...
    02-22-13 01:17 AM
    9900 got released with faulty software. It is now solid as can be in the latest 7.1

Hope this helps

Posted using CB10 Z10
    i agree. The updates have made the 9900 the best OS7 device imo. Was definitely my favorite of all the devices i've owned/used.

@BBKrzy If you do go with the 9900...pick up a playbook, you won't regret it...
    BBKrzy likes this.
    02-22-13 01:21 AM
98 1234