Ran across this on Business Insider showing the 15 TOP RANKED smart phones in the world and thought I would pass it on.

Best Smartphones - Business Insider
    10-04-14 07:44 AM
    They have a little blurb about the passport coming as well, but it wasnt encouraging what they said
    10-04-14 08:05 AM
    Good news....really great
    10-04-14 09:00 AM
    Q10 is 15 out of 15? Last, even behind the Fire Phone? #1(iPhone 5S MED but bigger) and #2 (iPhone 5S XL- code name Gumby) are the newest phones with the oldest specs.

Innovation : Bigger is better. Let's just stretch our old phone out as far as we can to keep up with the trend.
    Oops... too far...it bends!
    It will be find...we'll just say it get better reception that way.

Secret squirrelling with my Q. ?C0001FE5D ?
    10-04-14 09:44 AM
    Yes, we'll at least a Blackberry was in the running. A short time ago the list would have been surly vacant of any BlackBerry model even being listed. #15 is at the end of the ranking list but at least a Blackberry was among the best listing. Guess we should be thankful of just that. I am a z10 owner myself and was still glad to see Q10 listed. Don't get me wrong I love my z10. My contract with AT&T is almost up and will probably stay with my z10 which still looks and works like new. My z10 & I have been through a lot together and getting rid of it would be a hard view choice. WooHooo Blackberry maybe on the way back to the top. Guess we will just have to be hopeful for now. :-) Good comments.. Thanks to all who will or have responded..

Akawarrior...
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-04-14 11:44 AM
    Yes, we'll at least a Blackberry was in the running. A short time ago the list would have been surly vacant of any BlackBerry model even being listed. #15 is at the end of the ranking list but at least a Blackberry was among the best listing. Guess we should be thankful of just that. I am a z10 owner myself and was still glad to see Q10 listed. Don't get me wrong I love my z10. My contract with AT&T is almost up and will probably stay with my z10 which still looks and works like new. My z10 & I have been through a lot together and getting rid of it would be a hard view choice. WooHooo Blackberry maybe on the way back to the top. Guess we will just have to be hopeful for now. :-) Good comments.. Thanks to all who will or have responded..

Akawarrior...
    Get a Z30! It's way better than the Z10.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    10-04-14 03:37 PM
    Good suggestion but probably the only thing that keeps me from that is if I am not mistaken the z30 doesn't have a end user replaceable battery. Thus, the peek life of the phone is in direct relationship with the battery. Unfortunately, unless you send it off or take it somewhere to have it technically replaced. Something I don't have the proper equipment or skill to attempt myself. :-) . z30 has a lot of good qualities that however gain my deep respect. Thanks for your input response and great comment.

Akawarrior..
    10-04-14 04:17 PM