I've noticed from the multiple video reviews on the Q10 that the screen is set to be flush with the keyboard. My concern is whether adding a privacy screen protector would be problematic for the overall aesthetics of the device (primarily due to the thickness of these screen protectors). If anyone has one/plans to get one, I am interested in knowing how it turn(s/ed) out for you. If no one has done so yet, I hope that the CrackBerry team would do a video review of one (preferably the Otterbox Privacy Screen Protector)
    06-07-13 08:16 AM
    i have ordered two of them ,will let you know when they come in.
    MrRhapsody likes this.
    06-07-13 08:25 AM
    I was going to get one also, it shouldn't be a problem at all. The screen would just be a little darker but they say the phone gets pretty bright.
    06-07-13 08:33 AM
    What privacy screens did you get

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 08:35 PM
    Curious too, those are handy. Just wish my Q10 had an IPS LCD instead of super amoled, can't see sh!t in bright light, I mean, out in the sun. XD

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    05-22-14 12:29 AM
    I've noticed from the multiple video reviews on the Q10 that the screen is set to be flush with the keyboard. My concern is whether adding a privacy screen protector would be problematic for the overall aesthetics of the device (primarily due to the thickness of these screen protectors). If anyone has one/plans to get one, I am interested in knowing how it turn(s/ed) out for you. If no one has done so yet, I hope that the CrackBerry team would do a video review of one (preferably the Otterbox Privacy Screen Protector)
    How often are you next to someone with highly sensitive commutation that you're worried about them reading it? Extra accessories which make the phone look ugly which provide no real "protection" other than Joe Schmoe's company taking you for a spin and ten dolla!

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    05-22-14 12:53 AM
    How often are you next to someone with highly sensitive commutation that you're worried about them reading it? Extra accessories which make the phone look ugly which provide no real "protection" other than Joe Schmoe's company taking you for a spin and ten dolla!

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    Maybe it's not what their reading on their phone, but what they're looking at or watching.... hahaa

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 09:23 AM
    I have the otterbox privacy screen protector. It was easy to apply but I got a lot of bubbles at the top. The bottom of it is very close to the keyboard which can make up swipe a little awkward and the touch screen is not as sensitive as before. Viewing angles are restricted but remember that can make it hard to see when you've got it lying on a table. It is thick and feels sturdy, no worries about the screen being scratched.
    05-22-14 10:09 AM