Spent about 45 minutes on the phone with Sprint tech support when my phone wouldn't budge off of 1X except to drop off to 1x from time to time. It's been that way since Friday and even after my time with tech support it's still that way. I don't know what's going on, but I stumped tech support. Too bad since the 10.2.1 update just dropped for it. Good thing the keyboard's not working and I already have a (second now) replacement on the way! Still pretty disappointed in my whole experience with my Q10.
    04-07-14 09:58 PM
    Wow that sucks man, I've bought all three and have only tiny issues that I was able to fix myself, hope the new ones better.
    04-07-14 10:02 PM
    Get your replacement then load 10.2.1. Let us know if you are still dissapointed

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    04-07-14 10:11 PM
    10.2.1 is an excellent experience. You must just be having some badluck, I've had multiple BlackBerry phones in the past and generally, the higher end phones always do have a premium feel.

In the past generation, it was the bolds, before that tours etc.,

In this it is the Q10, I've had the pleasure of having one since release day, May 4th, 2013 (In canada) & have had more than an excellent expereicnce. No case/screen protector, ever& the phone still looks and feels like brand new. Also a very heavy user, Facebook, linkedIn,7z e-mail accounts, BBM, whatsapp & all are used multiple times a day.

I'd definitely also reccomend you look into the extended battery charging pack, even though the phone battery itself lasts easily 12-15 hours.

Hope you next phone works well!

Posted via SQN100-3
    04-07-14 10:57 PM
    Get your replacement then load 10.2.1. Let us know if you are still dissapointed

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    I love BB10, and I already upgraded my current Q10 with the new update and love that too. My issue is primarily with build quality since this will be my second bad keyboard in just a couple of weeks over 6 months. I take care of my phones and when I'm done with them after two years they usually look brand new still. So to have two in a row have the keyboards last almost exactly three months seems less than premium to me.
    04-08-14 09:25 AM
    Update: My new refurb. arrived yesterday. Picked it up at the Sprint store...when it shipped they pulled the battery before the security wipe was finished, so couldn't do the activation in the store since we didn't know how long that was going to take to finish. Took it back to work and did the activation there--1X signal only still. Called back to the local store and they said they had no idea; my account is set up right so it must be a hardware issue. Ended up on the phone with Sprint's Customer service in OK City where they finally agreed to send me a new phone, not a refurb. instead of driving an hour to the store to make the switch in person. Got a confirmation email this morning that it was being processed, still waiting on a shipping confirmation. So...this will make 4 Q10s in just over 6 months. I'm excited to get it, but can you understand that I'm a bit skeptical about how it will turn out???
    04-09-14 11:41 AM
    To be honest the signal issue you are having, I don't believe it will rectify the issue with a replacement phone. You are probably in a really bad area.

Update: My new refurb. arrived yesterday. Picked it up at the Sprint store...when it shipped they pulled the battery before the security wipe was finished, so couldn't do the activation in the store since we didn't know how long that was going to take to finish. Took it back to work and did the activation there--1X signal only still. Called back to the local store and they said they had no idea; my account is set up right so it must be a hardware issue. Ended up on the phone with Sprint's Customer service in OK City where they finally agreed to send me a new phone, not a refurb. instead of driving an hour to the store to make the switch in person. Got a confirmation email this morning that it was being processed, still waiting on a shipping confirmation. So...this will make 4 Q10s in just over 6 months. I'm excited to get it, but can you understand that I'm a bit skeptical about how it will turn out???
    04-09-14 12:36 PM
    I had LTE signal on Friday morning with my Q10, LTE with my iPhone 5 all weekend (and since) and tech support checked tower strength first thing; no issues there. Just nothing with my BlackBerry since Friday afternoon.
    04-09-14 03:55 PM