Hey guys, back with another question. I haven't found the answer digging through the forum so thought I would ask. I just got my new OEM Pocket Pouch today and am wondering why it doesn't automatically open my newest message when unholstering. With my 9900, when I got a new message and pulled it out of the holster, the message automatically opened. Is this not a feature any more?

Also, It seems the holster doesn't work perfectly if I put the front (side with the keys) facing the front of the holster so you can see the notification light. I slide it in, it blinks off, then blinks right back on. If I turn it backwards, it blinks off and stays off. Im guessing the magnets are in the back of the case. Thoughts?

Thanks for all the great support!
    08-07-14 09:52 PM
    Anyone with a pouch can help answer this?
    08-14-14 11:33 AM
    I have been using it for about a week but simply have not had any messages or LED indication so that I could help the OP out, sorry.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 12:25 PM
    Also, It seems the holster doesn't work perfectly if I put the front (side with the keys) facing the front of the holster so you can see the notification light. I slide it in, it blinks off, then blinks right back on. If I turn it backwards, it blinks off and stays off. Im guessing the magnets are in the back of the case. Thoughts?
    I have the same issue with magnets, the device wakes up again, when it's fully inserted in the pouch - the device is facing front of the pouch, but when it's turned backwards, magnets are working fine. I've tried two pouches and got the same results. Seems that the magnets aren't correctly positioned in the pouch.
    Sorry, but cannot help you with opening messages, haven't tried this feature yet.
    08-14-14 03:23 PM
    Unfortunately, we don't have that option on BlackBerry Q10. This isn't the only thing missing though. We also don't have the opportunity to set up different profile settings related to holsters. For instance, there is no "vibrate only in holster".

TAN OKAN Q10
    08-14-14 03:29 PM
    There is an app for holster settings. Holster Profile. It's not bad, but not as good as OS7.

Posted via CB10
    Bossque likes this.
    08-14-14 03:38 PM
    All I can say is the pouch magnet wakes\puts to sleep the screen just fine

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 04:18 PM