Hi everyone,
    Yesterday night I put my phone on charge, and as I woke up this morning it was flashing yellow, low batterry, I checked if it was correctly con.nected, tried to charge anotherphone on this charger with no problems, tried to change charger/cable with no success. Then the lasr percents of the phone died. So I pulled the baattery left everything without charging for 10 minutes then plugged eveything. At first it was too low on battery to boot but afterwhile it booted with 6 percent. Since then I've been tryin a few things with it, still sending some whatsapp etc... everything with charger attached and the battery is still at 6% even though it says it is not charging. I'd like to do a backup since the most recent I have dates back to end of july but nor the phone, nor windows/BB Link detect each other when connected no matter which usb port is used or which cable...

So from my conclusion, "physically" the phone is charging (battery is staying at 6% and not draining in hours, if I pull the battery with charger connected it stays on for a few seconds...) but some software bug prevents it from charging correctly and connecting through usb?
    Have you ever heard about such a strange problem?

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Sorry I also posted this thread in the QA section and can't delete/move it here...
    09-06-15 09:03 AM
    hello, first of all, im sorry if my english is not really good.

First thing, you have to make sure that your charger is working properly. Than you can do this steps :

1. you can change your OS. upgraded or downgrade is same. just need to know that the problem is not the OS.

2. if number 1 doesnt work, you can change your battery to the new one. If this not solve your problem also, then the problem is in your blackberry handset..
    ( the charging IC has broken, or there is something wrong with your charging line circuit )

this case was happen to me also a few months ago with my Z10, and mine has broken line charging circuit.

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk
    09-06-15 09:22 AM
    How old is the battery in the phone? Also is it the charger that came with the phone? I notice my q10 can be finicky with 3rd party chargers

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 12:18 PM
    Buy a new battery. The battery is the problem. The phone needs a battery to be connected to a PC, too. So dead battery means dead phone. But there is still hope!

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    09-06-15 03:32 PM