Late to the party I know, but I just got my Q10 over the holidays and I am loving the experience, what an improvement over Android.

Anyways here is my top ten list. You can read the full post over at my blog on backbyrner.com. (CB won't let me post links yet).

Just the list:
    1. SNAP - access to the entire Android app store. No need to go through any cumbersome sideloading process. Just click and install. Butter.
    2. Evernote - Love me my Evernote. And with the physical keyboard I am actually taking way more notes on my phone itself than before. Just a breeze.
    3. OneBusAway - This was my one big worry coming from Android, will BB10 have OneBusAway. It didn't but that doesn't matter because with SNAP it was easy as clickety-click and I had it. There are some occasional crashes though, really the only app I've seen some wonkiness in. A relaunch solves the problem, so it's ok.
    4. HipChat - Crucial and needed for my work. Full functionality, immediate communication across my dev teams.
    5. Kindle - Love it. Mostly I read on my paperwhite anyways, but it's good to have the option to read on my phone. The square screen of my Q10 provides a surprising good reading experience.
    6. TuneIn Radio - Let's me get one of the sports radio stations in Seattle. Just a nice app.
    7. iHeart Radio - Let's me get the other.
    8. Stitcher - And here I can listen to my podcasts. Sa-weet. Get my Sounders, my Huskies and some political commentary.
    9. Facebook - smooth and great.
    10. Twitter - ditto. Also with the ease of the keyboard, I am tweeting more.

What do you think? What am I missing?
    joewoo likes this.
    03-09-15 11:00 AM
    Good list. Not missing anything if these are what you use and like
    03-09-15 04:59 PM
    The Crackberry App! It's a must havve for me. (Left in the annoying double type on my Q10). I also use Waze every day since I drive a lot.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 05:42 PM
    Would like a native app list. Non native apps suck.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 10:23 PM
    I agree with Overlake. I just recently decided to uninstall non native apps including Google Play. I'd better leave these kinds to my iPad. But yes I do have crackberry in my device. 😄
    03-13-15 01:52 AM
    Thanks guys. Got the CB app now. I don't mind the non-native apps. the seem to work fine. A little slow on initial launch but pretty seemless after that.
    03-13-15 11:14 AM
    Even the native apps because they're not updated by well paid developers cause random hangs and freezes.

Native apps r a must. Sideloading, amazon app store is all a silly band aid to cover up a knife wound.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 12:03 AM