I just stumbled upon this on eBay and it seems like this guy is selling Q10's for super cheap but they are not programmed to a carrier. It's actually not a bad deal considering you get 2 and can use it for parts. But it also has the motherboard and turns on apparently which is really intriguing to me. Does anyone think it's possible to reprogram the phone to a carrier?

Link: 2 Lot Blackberry Q10 16GB Smartphone New Handsets Bad Software LCD Keypad Back | eBay

Note: I am not trying to promote this auction. I just wanted to share and find out some more information about the phones.
    01-07-15 12:50 AM
    I just stumbled upon this on eBay and it seems like this guy is selling Q10's for super cheap but they are not programmed to a carrier. It's actually not a bad deal considering you get 2 and can use it for parts. But it also has the motherboard and turns on apparently which is really intriguing to me. Does anyone think it's possible to reprogram the phone to a carrier?

Link: 2 Lot Blackberry Q10 16GB Smartphone New Handsets Bad Software LCD Keypad Back | eBay

Note: I am not trying to promote this auction. I just wanted to share and find out some more information about the phones.
    Reprogram phone to carrier doesn't actually mean anything technically to anyone. Doesn't make sense to be honest. If its reloading OS, it could be done by anyone with BB Link.
    01-07-15 07:04 AM