Hey!
    Im absolutley freaked out.. i wanted to install a leak OS for my Q10 that i can download and install Android APK's!
    But all i can find doesnt fit to my 10.2.0.429 OS... could somebody please help me and tell me where i can find a stable leaked OS for the Q10?

Cheers
    Chrisz172

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 08:27 AM
    Um....have you looked right here on CB in the "Leaked OS" forums?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 08:34 AM
    Look in the Beta OS threads, and download 10.2.1.1925. It's running great on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 08:49 AM
    Thank You! I will give it a try later!

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 09:17 AM
    Yes I just did it last night and everything is working well. I did a wipe first so it took an hour or so. One thing I won't do again is a restore or at least not a full one. I did it because I wanted my word subs and my password keeper back. Will have to find a better way to safe that stuff.

Leaked 10.2.1. Couldn't resist
    12-28-13 09:28 AM
    I was searching for it But cant find it! Anyone got a Link for me?
    A full wipe? I have had a Problem with my Z10 After a wipe it wont Start anymore... so im a Bit affraid if my New q10 will behave the same... :/

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 09:43 AM
    I was searching for it But cant find it! Anyone got a Link for me?
    A full wipe? I have had a Problem with my Z10 After a wipe it wont Start anymore... so im a Bit affraid if my New q10 will behave the same... :/

Posted via CB10
    Thread is here

Download this one

You have to have link installed on your PC so it will connect properly with your Q, but don't bother using it to back up - I've never had good luck with that. Don't have Link open when you do the install either, because it won't work. Download the Q file I linked above, plug in your phone, double click the downloaded .exe file, and wait. Then go through the initial set-up, do a security wipe, and then start in BBWorld and redownload your apps, add your email accounts, etc.

If you have stuff saved on your SD card, copy it to your PC first and add it back after installing the OS. If you don't have a gmail or outlook.com or similar email that stores your contacts, use a 3rd party app to back 'em up before you do this. Contactx is a good one from what I've heard. Good luck.

And if you still have the Z10 that's not working, try downloading the new OS for that and reinstalling.
    chrisz172 likes this.
    12-28-13 11:13 AM
    Big Tanks to You my friend! I will try it tomorrow when im home! Great!
    Does the leaked OS Support all Features of the Q10?
    Because i have heard about some OS that doesnt Support the phone...

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:27 PM
    Yes I just did it last night and everything is working well. I did a wipe first so it took an hour or so. One thing I won't do again is a restore or at least not a full one. I did it because I wanted my word subs and my password keeper back. Will have to find a better way to safe that stuff.
    you can backup your password keeper to your media card and restore once you have installed your software
    Leaked 10.2.1. Couldn't resist
    chrisz172 likes this.
    12-28-13 12:33 PM
    For me the download Link doesnt work :/ can i download the right Version in the Thread You have linked?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:57 PM
    yes that is where you get it from.
    12-28-13 01:03 PM
    For me the download Link doesnt work :/ can i download the right Version in the Thread You have linked?

Posted via CB10
    I see that now, not sure what happened. Regardless, yes, from the thread, just make sure its the Q5/10 one.
    12-28-13 06:43 PM
    Look in the Beta OS threads, and download 10.2.1.1925. It's running great on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    Is there a difference between different models of Q10's? Is there a clear step by step instruction for what to do posted somewhere on Crackberry?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 07:11 PM
    Thread is here

Download this one

You have to have link installed on your PC so it will connect properly with your Q, but don't bother using it to back up - I've never had good luck with that. Don't have Link open when you do the install either, because it won't work. Download the Q file I linked above, plug in your phone, double click the downloaded .exe file, and wait. Then go through the initial set-up, do a security wipe, and then start in BBWorld and redownload your apps, add your email accounts, etc.

If you have stuff saved on your SD card, copy it to your PC first and add it back after installing the OS. If you don't have a gmail or outlook.com or similar email that stores your contacts, use a 3rd party app to back 'em up before you do this. Contactx is a good one from what I've heard. Good luck.

And if you still have the Z10 that's not working, try downloading the new OS for that and reinstalling.
    I've never had trouble with Link, I always backup and restore Settings and Media. Also everything on my SD card is always fine after installing a leak.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    12-28-13 07:28 PM
    I'm same way but I will only restore settings next time to test it. I really only want to safe word sub and settings.

Also doing a wipe after os install would not be useful.

Reg
    12-28-13 07:55 PM
    You don't need to copy your SD files in your PC. Just remove the SD, install the leak and then insert the SD again

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 08:39 PM
    Also doing a wipe after os install would not be useful.

Reg
    People more knowledgeable than I have said it removes any fragments of the previous OS' files that didn't get overwritten when the new OS was installed.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 08:43 PM
    You don't need to copy your SD files in your PC. Just remove the SD, install the leak and then insert the SD again

Posted via CB10
    He probably doesn't NEED to, but since he's a noob at this, I didn't want something to happen and all his photos go kaput...

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 08:46 PM
    Nope worked fine for me! All Fotos i have where saved over the Link software! So nothing ist kaputt Thank You for your help! I have knowlege in Android and iOS But didnt leaked a Blackberry before

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 05:38 AM