1. I & O should zoom in and out on BB Maps

2. Need shortcut for sending email after you finish composing

3. Need shortcut for jumping back to the main menu of BB Hub

4. After you delete an email off the email screen (long press select + DEL), it should automatically select the next email in the list so that you can press DEL again and delete many emails sequentially, just like it was on BB 7. Having to longpress+DEL every time is annoying.
    latarnik likes this.
    06-26-13 07:45 PM
    A shorcut to lock the phone. I use number keys+swipe up to unlock, wish there was a way to lock it in a similar way.
    06-26-13 08:33 PM
    Pressing U in the hub should display unread notifications.

Posted via CB10
    latarnik and Mr_Gomba like this.
    06-26-13 10:00 PM
    A shorcut to lock the phone. I use number keys+swipe up to unlock, wish there was a way to lock it in a similar way.
    Why do you need the number keys? I just swipe to unlock.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 11:43 PM
    Why do you need the number keys? I just swipe to unlock.

Posted via CB10
    Because i disable the gestures coz i dont like it dialling random ppl in my pocket
    06-26-13 11:48 PM
    I would love some keyboard shortcuts for the music player.
    06-27-13 12:54 AM
    Alt+Backspace to act as a "Back" key. And sending the app to Active frame if there is no more "back" to go.

Plus there was another thread somewhere on short cuts in text editing and highlighting, practically recreating the cursor keys. This could work as well in the Hub (Alt+key to go left/right/up/down, Alt+different key to go the same direction and highlight).
    06-27-13 03:46 AM
    Since Alt-Backspace functions as Delete, why not assign LeftShift-Backspace to move the cursor one character to the left, and RightShift-Backspace to move the cursor one character to the right?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 10:27 AM
    You can delete multiple emails in a string. Hi-light the email my pressing on it (it turns blue). This will open a side bar that gives you a couple of options. Press the check mark in the white box over the black box - it's immediately above the delete trash can. This opens a box that says "select more" and you are able to touch other emails that will turn blue. When you are finished selecting the ones you want to delete, touch the trash can and they will all be deleted.
    06-27-13 12:45 PM
    yea aware of this, but still annoying to have to touch the SELECT MULTIPLE sidebar. why not just leave the next message highlighted so you can keep pressing backspace? it really seems like BB 10 was designed NOT by a BB user, but an iphone hipster.

You can delete multiple emails in a string. Hi-light the email my pressing on it (it turns blue). This will open a side bar that gives you a couple of options. Press the check mark in the white box over the black box - it's immediately above the delete trash can. This opens a box that says "select more" and you are able to touch other emails that will turn blue. When you are finished selecting the ones you want to delete, touch the trash can and they will all be deleted.
    06-27-13 03:15 PM