My family on a weekly basis, calls me "Phone W h o r e". I own a handful of phones including iphones, androids, and windows phones that I always seem to be switching between. I found a good deal on a Q10 online a while back and jumped and bought it. I hadn't owned a Blackberry device since around 2006.

I've been using the phone for about a week and I must say, I don't think I could ever go back to using a touch screen keyboard again. I do type a slight bit slower on this device but I rarely have a typo. I was constantly fixing typos from auto corrects and miss punches on touch screens.

I love this little amazing phone and I don't think my family will be calling me a Phone W h o r e anymore. Unless I go and buy the Passport, which I feel at this point will definitely happen.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by MrM1ster; 07-13-14 at 11:58 PM.
    07-13-14 02:57 PM
    And what do you think about the os?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 03:14 PM
    Welcome to the Q10. Yes, the keyboard is indeed excellent. When you consider reliability of typing, tactile feedback, pleasant typing experience, compared with the featureless homogeneity of typing on a glass slab, it is evident that typing on every other mobile device sucks compared to a physical keyboarded BlackBerry.

I use only one phone, and it does not bother me in the least that video and entertainment apps are not optimal on the Q10. Most of the time, I'm typing, and the Q10 is a beast at that!

Posted via CB10
    MrM1ster likes this.
    07-13-14 03:32 PM
    And what do you think about the os?

Posted via CB10
    The OS is so fluid. I'm really pleased with it. I have a few gripes here and there but nothing is ever perfect. All in all, as long as BlackBerry keeps the updates rollin, I'll be one happy camper.

Posted via CB10
    dalight13 likes this.
    07-13-14 03:36 PM
    The OS is so fluid. I'm really pleased with it. I have a few gripes here and there but nothing is ever perfect. All in all, as long as BlackBerry keeps the updates rollin, I'll be one happy camper.

Posted via CB10
    And so long as you don't develop the dreaded double-typing issue. As you can tell, I and many others, remain bitter over the deafening silence from BlackBerry regarding a defect that according to the poll here has interfered with the experience of more that half of Q10 users.

Posted via CBQ10
    07-13-14 07:40 PM
    Yeah keyboard is pretty fantastic coming from a ton of phones using virtual ones. Just got my Q10 and I'm still working my way around the keyboard.
    07-13-14 08:07 PM
    There is a reason why nobody has gone ahead and implemented a full-touch glass keyboard on a laptop. Touch keyboards really suck. Everyone, including iPhone users, know this. That's why almost nobody I've met (including Apple employees) actually use the virtual keyboard heavily. They go back to their laptops to compose important emails where typos are unforgivable. The keyboard on the Q10 is second to none.

Posted via CB10
    dmlis and MrM1ster like this.
    07-13-14 08:37 PM
    The keyboard is the best on the market.
    Its really fantastic

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 08:51 PM
    Until it starts to double type on you.

CB10 on the Q10
    07-13-14 11:51 PM
    And so long as you don't develop the dreaded double-typing issue. As you can tell, I and many others, remain bitter over the deafening silence from BlackBerry regarding a defect that according to the poll here has interfered with the experience of more that half of Q10 users.

Posted via CBQ10
    I'm not for sure what that is. I'll go read up on that. Luckily I've had no problems.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 11:56 PM
    OP, you're thinking about buying the Passport? You're a real phone w h o r e. ;-)

CB10 - Q10
    07-14-14 12:22 AM
    OP, you're thinking about buying the Passport? You're a real phone w h o r e. ;-)

CB10 - Q10
    How can he dump his trusty Q?

(Probably gonna do the same, well, keep it as a sidekick.... )

Pasted via CB chen
    07-14-14 01:50 AM
    I'm not for sure what that is. I'll go read up on that. Luckily I've had no problems.

Posted via CB10
    http://m.crackberry.com/do-you-suffe...blackberry-q10

Posted via CBQ10
    07-14-14 06:22 AM
    Here a New user of q10 and still dont have this issue. Hope to keep like this. I love the Phone in order it shows me the real function of this devices...comunicating.
    PD: also waiting passport!

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 07:29 AM
    I'm glad to hear you like the keyboard. I myself rock a q10, only complaint is the size of the screen...I view a lot of images and don't like scrolling up and down all the time just to see a pic. but that issue is soon to be corrected with the classic, or passport (passport preferably if the price isn't too high). I honestly don't know how anybody uses a touch screen to be productive. Texting short messages, it's fine. But actually doing work or sending emails that say more then, 'hey, what's up?'...I need a keyboard...

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 07:57 AM